Los Angeles Chargers: Takes, Thoughts, and Outlook Following Week 2 of the Preseason

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers: Takes, Thoughts, and Outlook Following Week 2 of the Preseason

Just some thoughts after a rough outing against the Saints FORREST LAMP WAS NOT PLAYING SO THERE REALLY WAS NOT ANY REASON TO WATCH THE GAME, ANYWAY.
    I am just kidding. (Am I?)
    Regardless, whenever the Chargers take the field, it does not matter who does and does not play, there is always a reason to watch. Whether that is to observe how the back-ups perform against greater competition or you just cannot wait to see your team on the television screen, we all have our reasons.
    Personally, it is a mix of the two.
    I still get awfully giddy when the Bolts play and I always hope to see some exciting action so I can ride that high for the whole week until the next game arrives.
    On the other hand, I also hope they perform well enough to give me plenty of ammo for writing.
    Unfortunately, this was not one of those games.
    Anyways, here are my thoughts on the game from last night. Hopefully, we can find some warm, fuzzy feelings in there somewhere.
    My Thoughts
    The Game Started Flat and it Never Really Got Any

More...
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞