• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HotOffTheWire
    RSS Feeds
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Danny Woodhead announces retirement

Danny Woodhead is going home.On Friday, the nine-year pro would announce his retirement from the NFL via Instagram.“10 years! Wow, God had crazy plans for a small little kid from North Platte, NE! It’s been a wild ride and feel so blessed He allowed me to do what I loved for so long. But now it’s time to say goodbye to the game I love.”Woodhead would spend 9 years playing for 4 different teams (Jets, Patriots, Chargers and Ravens), averaging 4.3 YPC while racking up 2,228 yards and 15 touchdowns on the ground. But it’s his production in the passing game that would make him a fantasy darling. As a pass-catcher, Woodhead would add 300 for 2,698 yards and 17 touchdowns.His most productive seasons would come with the Chargers in 2013 and 2015, where he totaled 156 receptions for 1,360 yards and 12 touchdowns.“First, I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Without Him my career wouldn’t have been possible. He blessed me with the gifts and He paved the way. All I had to do was follow His plans for my life,

More...
Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍