Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade the #7 pick to Cleveland for their #12

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would you trade the #7 pick to Cleveland for their #12

    Would you trade the Chargers #7 pick to Cleveland for their #12 pick plus draft chart level extra picks ?

    What player would pick at #7 if you said no?

  • #2
    I would take #33 and next year's 1st for 7.

    ��
    Go Rivers!

    Comment


    • #3
      You hold the Browns hostage for that #33 pick. Eventhough 12 and 33 are valued much higher. Or you accept #12 and #20 with LT Thomas. But #12 and #20 are sufficient as far as the table goes. But they need the pick more than want it. I always tell car salesman i want the car...but i dont need it.

      But we can assume for now its #12 and #33.

      At #12 we move back again with the Texans who want to move up for Kizer or Mahomes.

      We get #25, #57, #89 for #12.

      Then the Bolts make a trade with the Panthers who want the best RB sitting there at #33. Dalvin Cook. They send us #40 and #98.


      Chargers

      1(25) - Garret Bolles OT
      2(38) - Charles Harris DE
      2(40) - Budda Baker FS
      2(57) - Zay Jones WR
      3(71) - Joe Mixon RB
      3(89) - Jordan Leggett TE
      3(98) - Akhello Witherspoon CB
      4(113) - Nico Siragusa OG
      Lele Me Ka Aeto

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        You hold the Browns hostage for that #33 pick. Eventhough 12 and 33 are valued much higher. Or you accept #12 and #20 with LT Thomas. But #12 and #20 are sufficient as far as the table goes. But they need the pick more than want it. I always tell car salesman i want the car...but i dont need it.

        But we can assume for now its #12 and #33.

        At #12 we move back again with the Texans who want to move up for Kizer or Mahomes.

        We get #25, #57, #89 for #12.

        Then the Bolts make a trade with the Panthers who want the best RB sitting there at #33. Dalvin Cook. They send us #40 and #98.


        Chargers

        1(25) - Garret Bolles OT
        2(38) - Charles Harris DE
        2(40) - Budda Baker FS
        2(57) - Zay Jones WR
        3(71) - Joe Mixon RB
        3(89) - Jordan Leggett TE
        3(98) - Akhello Witherspoon CB
        4(113) - Nico Siragusa OG
        Trading down and getting OL in the 1st makes the most sense in this draft.
        Making the push

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
          I would take #33 and next year's 1st for 7.

          ��
          Is Bobby Beatherd the new GM in Cleveland?
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

          Shut the fuck up Donny

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            You hold the Browns hostage for that #33 pick. Eventhough 12 and 33 are valued much higher. Or you accept #12 and #20 with LT Thomas. But #12 and #20 are sufficient as far as the table goes. But they need the pick more than want it. I always tell car salesman i want the car...but i dont need it.

            But we can assume for now its #12 and #33.

            At #12 we move back again with the Texans who want to move up for Kizer or Mahomes.

            We get #25, #57, #89 for #12.

            Then the Bolts make a trade with the Panthers who want the best RB sitting there at #33. Dalvin Cook. They send us #40 and #98.


            Chargers

            1(25) - Garret Bolles OT
            2(38) - Charles Harris DE
            2(40) - Budda Baker FS
            2(57) - Zay Jones WR
            3(71) - Joe Mixon RB
            3(89) - Jordan Leggett TE
            3(98) - Akhello Witherspoon CB
            4(113) - Nico Siragusa OG
            Wow awesome draft!! TT would look like Lloyd Bridges in airplane by the 5th round
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

            Shut the fuck up Donny

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fleet View Post
              You hold the Browns hostage for that #33 pick. Eventhough 12 and 33 are valued much higher. Or you accept #12 and #20 with LT Thomas. But #12 and #20 are sufficient as far as the table goes. But they need the pick more than want it. I always tell car salesman i want the car...but i dont need it.

              But we can assume for now its #12 and #33.

              At #12 we move back again with the Texans who want to move up for Kizer or Mahomes.

              We get #25, #57, #89 for #12.

              Then the Bolts make a trade with the Panthers who want the best RB sitting there at #33. Dalvin Cook. They send us #40 and #98.


              Chargers

              1(25) - Garret Bolles OT
              2(38) - Charles Harris DE
              2(40) - Budda Baker FS
              2(57) - Zay Jones WR
              3(71) - Joe Mixon RB
              3(89) - Jordan Leggett TE
              3(98) - Akhello Witherspoon CB
              4(113) - Nico Siragusa OG
              OMG, could that really happen?
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

              "Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                Wow awesome draft!! TT would look like Lloyd Bridges in airplane by the 5th round
                haha
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

                "Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Too much trade down for me.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X