• Show
Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

I just followed days 2 & 3 on my phone with Draft Tracker from a music festival in Indio. And reading the draft day threads while keeping my mouth shut.
    I realised I am still a Charger addict during the draft, but my vile hate for ownership doesnt need to be inserted into threads where fans are just trying to follow the draft and have a good time.
    We do look fwd to this all year long. Cheers buds.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

I was able to follow the draft here in Europe using Roku. I was able to watch day 3 live. Since the first three rounds were at 2 am I just got up and opened the app and they actually had videos of each pick (1.5 minutes) and a follow up video that graded each pick, so it was pretty much like watching live only condensed
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Heatmiser
        HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I like Mayock a lot. He played and I trust his evaluations.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I had ESPN on with NFLN for the first round, but kept the volume down on ESPN. The rest of the draft was just NFLN only. I've pretty much given up on watching ESPN except for live sports. Things like them showing the Mixon incident during the draft, though newsworthy to some, turns me off. If you watched ESPN, you would have missed the epic rant by Takk McKinley to Deion Sanders, he was cooled down by the time he talked to Suzy Kulber.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            I had ESPN on with NFLN for the first round, but kept the volume down on ESPN. The rest of the draft was just NFLN only. I've pretty much given up on watching ESPN except for live sports. Things like them showing the Mixon incident during the draft, though newsworthy to some, turns me off. If you watched ESPN, you would have missed the epic rant by Takk McKinley to Deion Sanders, he was cooled down by the time he talked to Suzy Kulber.
            I would always watch NFLN with ESPN in the small pic in pic. If they went to commercials or Deon did an interview I would swap to ESPN until it was over.
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              I literally looked down and muted the TV when they announced they were showing that. Seeing stuff like that really gets to me. Reality can be too much for me sometimes.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

I actually like ESPN's coverage.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞