• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gwynning_Spirit
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    I'm just thinking that with the 2 safeties drafted (if you consider King a safety), that makes 8 safeties already on the roster. Addae and Lowery they like, and Stuckey is a Special Teams ace. Plus, they may be signing Boston (pending physical)?

Tevi seems like a guy with all the physical tools, but needs to put it together. That's the kind of guy I like taking in the late rounds... who knows if he gets some good coaching, or gets motivated by a paycheck? Just my 2 cents.
    Could Stuckey get cut if one of these other guys has a great pre-season? I'm kind of thinking back to when we had like Hanik Milligan. He made the Pro Bowl, but we cut him anyway, and 2 years later he was out of the league.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by obvious_idiot_bolt View Post
      Could Stuckey get cut if one of these other guys has a great pre-season? I'm kind of thinking back to when we had like Hanik Milligan. He made the Pro Bowl, but we cut him anyway, and 2 years later he was out of the league.
      Stuckey is an elite special teamer and has been for years. He consistently draws double, sometimes even triple teams. He's our Matthew slater. I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. Lowery is the one that should watch his back.

Comment

Working...
      X