Who is your favorite Charger draft pick?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I was down on Williams prior to the draft because i questioned whether or not he was a good compliment to Allen. But he has very deceptive deep speed. Similar to Alshon Jeffrey. He has really warmed up to me.

But Lamp is my favorite. Hes a Zach Martin clone.
    Fleet, I want to love Williams. Really I do. But my problem with him is in every game I watched and it is backed up by his highlight reels, he makes great catches over the defender but he HAS to because there is no separation. And a lot of it is one-on-one coverage. I realize all the pundits and draft experts say he is a number 1 WR. But to me, he looks like Mal Floyd who was a street FA not a top ten pick. Please tell me I am wrong.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Williams did have 98 receptions last year, didn't he. I think you're doing something well if you can get that many receptions in the highest collegiate competition.
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

One of the advantages of catching in tight coverage is the db can't get up a head of steam before he tackles you. More drag down tackles and less knock the snot out of you tackles is a good thing.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• bolts4lyfe
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2017
          • Send PM

Mike Williams was my guy going into the draft, I was hoping for many but in the back of my mind I was hoping it would be him, I like the Lamp and Feeney pick, actually think Feeney could end up as one of those guys down the line where were talking about what a steal he was.

Also think Jenkins can be another where we talk about how great he was, interesting choice though, seeing how we just signed Addae to a 4 year deal

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by bolts4lyfe View Post
            Mike Williams was my guy going into the draft, I was hoping for many but in the back of my mind I was hoping it would be him, I like the Lamp and Feeney pick, actually think Feeney could end up as one of those guys down the line where were talking about what a steal he was.

Also think Jenkins can be another where we talk about how great he was, interesting choice though, seeing how we just signed Addae to a 4 year deal
            I think some of us feel that Addae may end up playing some FS this year if Jenkins is playing that in the box role like Chancellor. Addae was one of the most active pass defenders in the NCAA when he came out. Hes got decent range. I think clearly we want King to eventually be able to handle that roll but he may be counted on in the slot with Addae over the top. That nickel roll is so important.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

In the biggest game of his life, Williams looked like Larry Fitzgerald vs Alabama. Thats what impressed me.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Jenkins. He's the only one besides lamp I can honestly say I wanted before the draft. It's just a bonus that he's going to kick Addae to the curb eventually.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Probably Lamp, but I REALLY like our top 5 picks this year. Things fell our way big time in this draft.

Comment

Working...
                  X