Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdn Bolt
    replied
    Here is a ROTO analysis of our draft needs and looks like a pretty accurate reading. OL, DL and FS. Looks like Tevi graded out as the worst RT in football last year.

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Mailata goes to Philly. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    It pretty minor from what I’ve read. He wears neck roll to prevent further injury. My old high school buddy Alton Grizzard R.I.P. played QB at Naval Academy with a neck roll. Cool accessory
    Last edited by chargerkdb; 04-26-2018, 04:34 AM.

• chargerkdb
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like Nick wants Edmunds or VdE

• Formula 21
    commented on 's reply
    Or Belicheat is working overtime on the rumors.

• Sgt Schultz
    replied

Nick Hardwickþ
    Verified account
    @hardwina
    8h8 hours ago More

Nick Hardwick Retweeted Eric Williams
    @eric_d_williams

Nick Hardwick added,

Eric Williams
    Verified account
    @eric_d_williams
    Here's the full list of this year's ESPN NFL Nation Mock Draft. I took Alabama LB Rashaan Evan at No.17 for the Chargers.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Man Vander Esch is getting a ton of negative action about regarding his neck. He may end up in the 2nd round.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Especially if you replace the name Josh Rosen (or any of the 1st round guys) with Kyle Laleutta. If you are going to develop the guy, might as well get the best one.

• charger1993
    commented on 's reply
    Lmk if you notice it, imo he should have stayed at bama.

• blueman
    commented on 's reply
    Unless like Steve TT feels we have no glaring holes now that we have a kicker and a center, why not trade up for a player who will never see the field during Rivers’ push for a SB trophy? We can get some journeymen FAs after the draft to fill any holes like backup LB or backup DB, no problem. Ink that first game as a W!

• Panamamike
    commented on 's reply
    I think he is the best QBs in this draft. I still don’t like QB this year or moving up. With a good draft, MW, Lamp, and a sprinkle of FA post draft we can be really F’N good this season and next few too. I’d rather use the draft capital elsewhere this season.
Working...
X