• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Thats what makes him valuable in the 1st. Because hes far from polished in the passing game. He struggles with tracking RBs out of the backfield in the passing game. He bites on QB fakes often. He has the potential to be a SAM type but will most likely start inside. But i love his production over his last 2 years wreaking havoc in the backfield of opposing defenses. He bounced back and forth for VT inside and outside. So he has experience in both spots.

These are some of the safer picks imo. Love my All Americans

Roquan Smith - All American
    Tremaine Edwards
    Billy Price - All American
    Maurice Hurst - All American
    Five thumbs up.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

I just dont know that i want to use a 1st on a weakside LB. Especially if we are in dime so much. Addae actually lead all Safety's in tackles behind the los. I still think he and Phillips are pretty good for us in nickle/dime. We need an every down LB in the first. But he can play a couple spots so he has a lot of value. You want him to be able to set an edge. Run with TE's and RBs. And can also play MLB. But he wont be a chess piece type player. This is why im high on a Safety. Just because they are really valuable in D like ours.

A guy i like in the 2nd or 3rd is Deshon Elliot. Bradley type player. Can probably take the place of Boston and Phillips if we dont bring them back. I think Phillips comes back. And if Boston isnt signed im guessing we are targeting a Saftey in the draft. Unless they feel King or Williams can play Free. Getting Trevor Williams, Verrett, Hayward and King on the field at the same time gives us some really good coverage.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Last edited by blueman; 01-21-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Thats what makes him valuable in the 1st. Because hes far from polished in the passing game. He struggles with tracking RBs out of the backfield in the passing game. He bites on QB fakes often. He has the potential to be a SAM type but will most likely start inside. But i love his production over his last 2 years wreaking havoc in the backfield of opposing defenses. He bounced back and forth for VT inside and outside. So he has experience in both spots.

These are some of the safer picks imo. Love my All Americans

Roquan Smith - All American
          Tremaine Edwards
          Billy Price - All American
          Maurice Hurst - All American

Comment

Working...
          X