Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Looks like we lost to a wild card team on the first weekend of the playoffs.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
          Gwynning_Spirit commented
          Editing a comment
          did we re-sign Kaeding?
      • Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

A trio of interior pass rushers.... nice. And about 10 OTs in the top 1000.

2019 NFL Draft: Here's a super-early look at the top 100 prospects

The 2019 draft class is headlined by a variety of elite defensive line prospects and running backs

The 2019 NFL Draft class is to defensive linemen as the 2018 draft class was to quarterbacks.
        Next year's crop of prospects features a variety of defensive ends and especially defensive tackles who are already household names are and primed for gigantic seasons at the college ranks.
        If eligible, Ohio State's Nick Bosa likely would've been a first-round pick in the 2018 draft, and he's building a resume in Columbus that has a good chance to be more impressive than his older brother's, and Joey went No. 3 overall in the 2016 draft. Not far behind him is an outstanding trio of mostly interior rushers; Houston's Ed Oliver, Michigan's Rashan Gary, and Clemson's Dexter Lawrence, all of whom were major recruits and have lived up to the billing thus far in their collegiate careers.
        Looking for a hot new NFL podcast that's your home for NFL coverage? Look no further. The Pick 6 Podcast with Will Brinson has you covered each day with new episodes around 30 minutes each. Subscribe: via iTunes | via Stitcher | via TuneIn | via Google Play.

As for quarterbacks, it won't be as hyped as the 2018 collection, but NC State's Ryan Finley had a highly efficient campaign in 2017, Missouri's Drew Lock has a cannon for an arm, and Oregon's Justin Herbert ran his club's up-tempo spread very well before suffering an injury last season.
        Running back looks deep -- again. That position is led by Iowa State's David Montgomery, Oklahoma State's springy air back Justice Hill, and two supremely productive "veterans"... Stanford's Bryce Love and Alabama's Damien Harris.
        The wide receiver, linebacker, and offensive tackle groups are solid too.

Build Back Better.

Comment

• chris9341
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Well being a Duck fan that would be awesome if we could get Hebert.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

I start hyperventillating @ Senior Bowl.

See you then !
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

I think OL,DT and CB are good chances at this point. Verrett wont be back. Perryman is a UFA so maybe LB. You can always find good MLB value in the mid rounds though. Id love a savage interior player. Philon and Mebane are UFA. So is Square.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TPB View Post
                I think OL,DT and CB are good chances at this point. Verrett wont be back. Perryman is a UFA so maybe LB. You can always find good MLB value in the mid rounds though. Id love a savage interior player. Philon and Mebane are UFA. So is Square.
                We sure do have a lot of fireplug DTs. I want a dynamic 3Tech first, then an OT. Alright I am turning into a Trencher. I would trade up for Ed Oliver if that were humanly possible.
                You don't know ball

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

We sure do have a lot of fireplug DTs. I want a dynamic 3Tech first, then an OT. Alright I am turning into a Trencher. I would trade up for Ed Oliver if that were humanly possible.
                  Yea i think Jones is slated in that 2 gap role for us. Mebane will teach him this year. He takes over next year. BJ Hill would have been a nice compliment to Jones and familiar. I wanted him this year.

I think a 3T is a smart move in round 1. Ive never been a huge fan of 2 gap DTs in the first round. Even when they get the Ngata comparisons. I wasnt really feeling the Vea bandwagon this year either. Nor Danny Shelton a couple years prior. Guys that a lot of members were interested in here.

Would love Oliver.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by TPB View Post

Yea i think Jones is slated in that 2 gap role for us. Mebane will teach him this year. He takes over next year. BJ Hill would have been a nice compliment to Jones and familiar. I wanted him this year.

I think a 3T is a smart move in round 1. Ive never been a huge fan of 2 gap DTs in the first round. Even when they get the Ngata comparisons. I wasnt really feeling the Vea bandwagon this year either. Nor Danny Shelton a couple years prior. Guys that a lot of members were interested in here.

Would love Oliver.
                    Lockstep.
                    Ditto.
                    You don't know ball

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Pass rushing DT if available (and they're rare) and an OT with LT length and feet. I don't believe the traditional RT fits in today's game with the emphasis on pass rush from that side of the line.

Games are won and lost at the LOS.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞