• wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Brugler >> Draft Network. :chuckle:

It is liar's season...everywhere. :shock:

I need the Combine to finish evals :shifty:

Instincts are important, as is athleticism. :2cents:
    Last edited by wu-dai clan; 02-12-2019, 11:26 PM.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chris9341
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

If we choose a QB I believe it will be next year. Im hoping for Herbert from Oregon but he will likely be the first pick in next years draft.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        Brugler >> Draft Network. :chuckle:

It is liar's season...everywhere. :shock:

I need the Combine to finish evals :shifty:

Instincts are important, as is athleticism. :2cents:
        Im a fan of great legs, so I like to see who has them at the combine.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          Dillard looked bad in the game.
          There are mixed reviews on a lot of prospects.
          Broad sourcing is required.
          Dial in the talent level, player by player.
          i didn't like dillard when i watched him last year. i had one of those i don't get it momments.

Comment

• JPPT1974
            May Day 2024!
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Yeah as you have to get a gotcha moment indeed. Dillard may not go to the NFL or if he is, may be undrafted.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Dillard = UDFA ...... I don't think so. Try again.

PBB what is your issues with Andre? Any specifics?
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

if 'twas up to me would go Stidham, B. Love one-two, and....

current crystal ball/prognostication has us going Adderly round one and Dillard round two.

don't have a name for round three, albeit again if 'twas me would be looking lineman.

Brugler thinks Cajuste is a day three player.... would love him round three (to pair w/Di!!ard).

also think OC Erik McCoy would be a good selection as some think he'd need a year to get up to speed, which works w/the last year of Pouncey's contract.

personally am a fan of RT Isaiah Prince, and would also volunteer that Kaleb McGary fits the profile of run blocker more so than pass protector ??

on second thought, will throw out the name of Te'Von Coney as a potential third round Chargers' selection.

1) FS Nasir Adderly
                2) LT Andre Dillard
                3) SAM Te'Von Coney
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Im on board with that draft!This is a defense heavy draft year so lets hope a solid RT and possibly G is in the cards for ole Rivers.Lord knows he could use it.Hear so many guys talkin about gettin this weapon and that one.Dont matter who is there to catch the ball if P.R. continues to be one of the most hurried Q.B.s in the league.O line,D line.Everything else takes a backseat.

Comment

• marconi
                    Air Apparent
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Adventure Land
                    • Help people live their dreams
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by JPPT1974 View Post
                    Yeah as you have to get a gotcha moment indeed. Dillard may not go to the NFL or if he is, may be undrafted.
                    When I first saw this I was like Huh??? But then I remembered that pot is now legal in California so it made sense.

There was a reason why teammate QB Gardner Minshew led the nation in passing. He didn't have to worry about his blindside because he had Dillard who is 6 ' 5" 315 and ran the 40 in 4.96 covering for him.

Dillard was 1st Team Pac 12 and was a four-year starter on prolific offenses. He's shown good durability plus he's Intelligent with high character. He has good size, his feet are fast and fluid with easy change of direction and he has explosive lateral quickness. Pretty much everything you are looking for in a prototypical LT.

I don't know which tape you guys have seen, but I've watched a lot of WSU football and this kid looks good.

The only knock against him for our offense would be that his experience and skills have been more as a pass protector and not as a run blocker.

Skills can be taught. Athletic ability is inherent, and this kid has it.

I predict he goes in the 1rst round and I hope its the Chargers who take him.
                    Last edited by marconi; 03-11-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

http://gbnreport.com/preliminary-top-50-prospects-for-2019/

028) think I'm a Nasir guy here, albeit Noah Fant def gives me pause, and guessing that Risner might be the more pragmatic pick, and not really overly excited 'bout Deionte nor Mack Wilson at this point.

060) would prolly go Cajuste here, albeit w/his ranking and if you were playing the odds, you might wait things out and hope he might drop to us @91, and if so would prolly go w/Erik McCoy.... Kelvin Harmon def warrants big consideration, and gotta think the same for Isaiah Johnson/Justin Layne, albeit for different reasons. McGary might be tempting, along w/Oruwariye, albeit not gonna let his Combine seduce me over his game lapses at times, and.... again think you might hedge your bets and hope that Josh Oliver or Trysten Hill drop a few spots to 91 ??

091) if someone doesn't drop, Bryce Love would be the sentimental pick, and Isaiah Prince the need/practical choice in the third.

130) for me 'tis Stidham hands down here.... unless you think you just gotta go w/either Te'Von Coney or TJ Edwards for a Denzel hedge ??
                      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

pretty interesting commentary on three of wu dai's guys....

1) OC Garrett Bradbury
                        2) CB Trayvon Mullen
                        3) OT Tytus Howard

http://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/five-rankings-you-can-t-blame-me-for-in-the-new-tdn-consensus-board

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

three round mock from Great Blue North

http://gbnreport.com/2019-two-round-projection/

28) Simmons, Adderly
                          60) Bryce Love, Erik McCoy, Justin Layne
                          91) Stidham, Cajuste, Isaiah Prince

Comment

Working...
                          X