Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Romo Wants To Play In Denver

I actually think this happens.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Broncos are Tony Romo's "No. 1 spot."
    With Dak Prescott staking his claim to the starting job in Dallas, the Cowboys will certainly look to shop Romo this offseason. Denver would be his preferred destination, though according to Rapoport, the Broncos aren't "inclined" to trade for him. Other potential fits include the Cardinals, Jets and Texans. Rapoport is hearing from league executives that the Cowboys could hold onto Romo until a major injury arises and shop him to the quarterback-desperate team. Either way, the Cowboys should be able to fetch a first- or second-round pick for Romo.
  • Bearded14YourPleasure
    Fluent in Sarcasm
    • Jun 2013
    • Iowa
    • Man of the People
    • Send PM

DEN did spend a 1st on Lynch last year. They already sat him for the season, so giving up a 1st or 2nd for a backup QB doesn't make much sense for me. But I'm fine without DEN giving up a high pick for Romo.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

They can have him, the guy Sucks, a rookie benched him.. for God's sake, his numbers were because of the formidable OL Dallas has/had through these years.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Donkeys have already invested in Lynch. I actually think the Texans make a play for him.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

I could see both the Texans and the Cardinals make a play for him. 2 teams that are close.
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Browns might also take him.

Romo in Denver is a good thing for Charger fans. He chokes when it counts most, but lately he hasn't even made it to when it counts most because he is so fragile. Sign him to a big contract, Elway!

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
            X