• Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    From USA Today:
    Nice set set up for your next stadium negotiations.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
      Visited some friends in Emeryville (next to Oakland) over Christmas. The entire area is booming - if for no other reason than it's one of the closest suburbs to the city of San Francisco. If you think real estate prices in San Diego are ridiculous....
      I usually stay in the Lake Merritt area when I'm up there. I really like it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

I didn't burn any jerseys. each of those players meant something to me.
        I did get a nasty infection from burning a scar into the Bolt on my arm, but its healed up.
        My dining room/bar area looks barren as I boxed up all my Charger memorabilia for my nephew to sell on eBay. It used to look like mad dog's garage.
        Gave my good T shirts to a couple of buddies who are still supporting the team. Donated some of the old ones, and used a few for rags in my gargage.
        Still dont know if I will be interested anymore. I would be all over the Draft right now.
        I will check in now and then when I feel I have something funny to add. Nothing is very funny right now.
        Cheers! Love you guys.
        sigpic

Comment

• Savage Lizard
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Big Bear
          • Self-employed property manager.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TheDeafBolt View Post
          A few weeks back I was reading Raiderfans.net out of curiosity and anyone loyal to Oakland who said he was done with the Raiders was called a "bitch, pussy, ***got, hater," any juvenile name one could think of. Their logic has always been somewhere on a bridge between fantasy and delusion, but I was still pretty puzzled how one deciding he would no longer support a franchise that has twice left the home market was treated as he was a Blood leaving the gang for the Crips.
          I still don't know how any legit San Diegan can continue to support Dean's team, I am disappointed with many of my former fellow fans. I really thought Chargers fans had more self respect than to help Dean shit on their city, but it appears I was wrong.

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
            I still don't know how any legit San Diegan can continue to support Dean's team, I am disappointed with many of my former fellow fans. I really thought Chargers fans had more self respect than to help Dean shit on their city, but it appears I was wrong.
            I'm with you. It's very disappointing to see, especially with it being LA of all cities.

That's embarrassing.

Comment

• FiftyFive
              Dean Spanos is a traitor!
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

I hope the Las Vegas Traitors lose every game except for when they play the LA Spanii.

Comment

• FiftyFive
                Dean Spanos is a traitor!
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
                This is the same fanbase that made endless excuses for the Spanii and their ineptitude until the last two years. I'm disappointed but not shocked that some fans are crawling back to the Spanii with their tail between their legs.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Big Bear
                  • Self-employed property manager.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                  I'm with you. It's very disappointing to see, especially with it being LA of all cities.

That's embarrassing.
                  Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞