Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Retiring

Going into broadcasting.
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

I heard something that Romo might take the place of Phil Simms. For Romo, its best for him to leave the field. Mean time, Brady seems to have found a fountain of youth.

Comment

Phil Simms is an ass. Good riddance.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
        Phil Simms is an ass. Good riddance.
        A angry red ass. lol

Comment

Were the Cowboys really going to release him or did they just say that after milking his value and forcing him to retire? They should have just let him go weeks ago to get on a team. I personally think he still wanted to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            I heard something that Romo might take the place of Phil Simms. For Romo, its best for him to leave the field. Mean time, Brady seems to have found a fountain of youth.
            I read something about Brady saying he's not bulking up to have like a Brady Quinn muscle-bound robot build, so that when he gets hit, he's flexible... or something. This was in addition to the anti-inflammation diet. I don't exactly remember, but it made sense when I read it.

Comment

romo.jpg
              “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

Sad greedy Jerry Jones forced him into retirement.

Comment

Romo was a hit or two away from permanent wheelchair status. This is the right move, though I would've preferred Dallas trade him to the Chargers for Rivers, then they flip Rivers to Denver.

Comment

Fuck him... the most hyperoverrated QB in history....

Comment

Working...
                    X