First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Looks like he'll technically be an innocent man. This sucks for the victim's family.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

May God have mercy on his soul, proceed....

Comment

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
        I think he pretty much was just a piece of shit. Head injury too easy of an excuse
        I don't think anybody is just a piece of shit for no reason. There is a reason for the way people are.

There is a reason why I'm not violent at all. I can't even kill flies. I'm thinking that has something to do with the life I've been lucky to lead. Except for my time as a journalist, I've never really been around violence or bad people, and, other than the benefits of weed and psychedelics, my brain hasn't ever been messed with. So it wouldn't make much sense if I ended up being a violent jackass. If I had got rocked in the head a few times my 300-pound athletes, I might be a lot more sketchy of a human being.

I don't know if football had anything to do with this dude being a murderer, but I believe that head injuries in the NFL certainly are a cause of violence and depression. I hope his brain is studied.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

IMG_3152.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by captaind View Post
            [ATTACH]1200[/ATTACH]
            Killer, dude.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hernandez left three suicide notes, one to his fiancee, one to his daughter and one to his gay prison lover.

Aaron Hernandez left three handwritten notes before he hanged himself - one to his fiancée, Shayanna, another to his four-year-old daughter and a third to his gay jailhouse lover.

Comment

• Faded blues
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2013
                • Send PM

It is possible that he committed suicide to protect his family from litigation.

The suicide was well planned.

Can't charge a dead guy.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I've never heard of clearing a convict if he dies during the appeal process, until now. To me, killing one's self is a prima facie admission of some guilt after conviction. It's strange that his estate could go after the Patriots for his bonus money as well, at least that's not ill-gained but not really deserved. Now that there was 'no crime' there may be chance for a wrongful death suit, like against OJ, but he can't even testify (as required in a civil case).

I just think he's a violent psychopath, but it will be interesting if it's shown he had CTE.

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Maybe it went down like this...

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

NFL star-turned-killer Aaron Hernandez hid a longtime sexual relationship with his high school quarterback, according to a new report that also said the troubled late footballer was physically and …

Comment

• HollywoodLeo
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post

I don't think anybody is just a piece of shit for no reason. There is a reason for the way people are.

There is a reason why I'm not violent at all. I can't even kill flies. I'm thinking that has something to do with the life I've been lucky to lead. Except for my time as a journalist, I've never really been around violence or bad people, and, other than the benefits of weed and psychedelics, my brain hasn't ever been messed with. So it wouldn't make much sense if I ended up being a violent jackass. If I had got rocked in the head a few times my 300-pound athletes, I might be a lot more sketchy of a human being.

I don't know if football had anything to do with this dude being a murderer, but I believe that head injuries in the NFL certainly are a cause of violence and depression. I hope his brain is studied.
                        This sounds like the makings of a social experiment that can carry a $1 wager between two rich tycoons.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍