Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

What will kill the NFL faster?

no, you can't answer Greed or Goodell! Stick to the choices provided!
    CTE lawsuits
    16.67%
    Major Colleges dropping football programs: due to CTE, Budget, Diversity "concerns"
    16.67%
    Lawsuits forcing integration of women at all levels from Head Coaches to PLAYERS
    8.33%
    Big TV contracts gone due to declining traditional viewership and the advertising $ it brings
    75.00%
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

I don't see Kaepernick as an option.

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
      I don't see Kaepernick as an option.
      You are correct. That whole protest thing is a BFD moment for the NFL brass. See how Jerry Jones handled it for the Cowboys. At some point when it becomes enough of a distraction I'm betting teams will make examples of a couple guys using the "conduct detrimental to the team" clauses and shut it down. Players won't be stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them very long after paychecks stop rolling in. Social engineering may well be a threat to the NFL eventually and I proposed a couple options I thought most likely.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post

You are correct. That whole protest thing is a BFD moment for the NFL brass. See how Jerry Jones handled it for the Cowboys. At some point when it becomes enough of a distraction I'm betting teams will make examples of a couple guys using the "conduct detrimental to the team" clauses and shut it down. Players won't be stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them very long after paychecks stop rolling in. Social engineering may well be a threat to the NFL eventually and I proposed a couple options I thought most likely.
        It may be too late, it's already spread like a virus. Someone on the Cowboys will do it and sue, the media will pile on, players will stage a walkout, and then the whole league will start falling apart. All because of an untalented, anti-American attention whore.

I'm betting the ratings tank this year. People are changing the channel over this already. I'm personally sick of it myself.

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
          no, you can't answer Greed or Goodell! Stick to the choices provided!
          Maybe butthurt bitches that were too fucking stupid to let travelers to the city pay for the stadium, and now have a pipe dream that someone will A) Bring a team b) pay for the stadium and infrastructure in a city that doesn't care, has no base, and has opposing fans with a larger presence c) privately fund a stadium in a city u can't sell PSL, and has a small corporate base and C) has/had a muni GOV that can't find its own ass with a map and a miner's helmet.

BUT...SD is the best city, has great (BS COLD ASS) beaches, and someone will come spend a billion dollars in the city that can' t tie it's shoe and could care less.
          IS SD a beautiful city... no question yes. Gorgeous. Why would any owner try to move a team there? Not unless they were brain dead. Give me one reason after what transpired that ANY businessman would consider SD for an NFL stadium and relocation or expansion? Masochistic tendencies???

Seriously tired of the fucking narrative from SD like they were totally wronged.

This is is a BS poll by an ex-fan that loves to hate the CHARGERS! Posts more on the "old thread", and ...... if I am out of line. Sorry. I had major dental surgery today. I woke up in HUGE Pain and neededtorant.

SD luv ya .... still think it was a BS poll

thanks for letting me vent. Holy Fuck I hurt.......

Comment

• SDFan
            SDFan commented
            Editing a comment
            So which option did you vote for?
        • SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

It may be too late, it's already spread like a virus. Someone on the Cowboys will do it and sue, the media will pile on, players will stage a walkout, and then the whole league will start falling apart. All because of an untalented, anti-American attention whore.

I'm betting the ratings tank this year. People are changing the channel over this already. I'm personally sick of it myself.
          looks like you nailed it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞