• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nosawowet
    Banned
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Hi all guys) I'm new to the forum and I have a couple of questions for you. How often do you attend football games? Who was at Tottenham Hotspur? I have never been to London in about a month. Friends said that there will be a game Tottenham Hotspur - West Ham United on April 27 and I plan to go for it. In search of information on the Internet, I found an interesting portal for tourists worldstadia. It says everything to the smallest detail, I already bought tickets, now I think where to stay and what places to visit. Here the guy recommends some good hotels I choose between Rose and Crown Stoke Newington and Premier Inn London Edmonton which are not far from the stadium, which one would you recommend?
    Last edited by Bolt-O; 03-09-2019, 06:29 AM.
  • feyo
    Banned
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by nosawowet View Post
    Hi all guys) I'm new to the forum and I have a couple of questions for you. How often do you attend football games? Who was at Tottenham Hotspur? I have never been to London in about a month. Friends said that there will be a game Tottenham Hotspur - West Ham United on April 27 and I plan to go for it. In search of information on the Internet, I found an interesting portal for tourists worldstadia. It says everything to the smallest detail, I already bought tickets, now I think where to stay and what places to visit. Here the guy recommends some good hotels I choose between Rose and Crown Stoke Newington and Premier Inn London Edmonton which are not far from the stadium, which one would you recommend?

I often go to matches, but unfortunately I will not get to this. For tourists, there is something to see in London. For the hotel I will not tell you, since I am a local and did not rent a room here.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

You both have the same IP. Joined at the same exact time this morning. Throw in the hyperlink?

I have concluded these are spam accounts and will be shut down. The attempts to create a diversion by bumping a draft thread from last year claiming you like the picks was also quite telling. Im not a fan of spam here.

Comment

Working...
      X