started a topic 500

I dont think we see it again this season. lol

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    eliminated from post season contention

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    Is Andy Green a wuss for making Chacin promise not to throw at Rizzo?

Cubs managers comments about the slide were out of line. Padres player gets hurt and he loved it.
    Yeah, I think Green is a wuss for going that far. Actually not retaliating is one thing but to make your pitcher PROMISE (did they pinkie shake on it?) not to throw and then let that shit get out to the media is just pussy personified. Dick Williams is rolling in his grave.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Padres hire Chargers former PR man Bill Johnston

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...622-story.html

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    What? I don't know what happened but Green doesn't seem to be a very good manager butv then, it is tough to win with a minor league lineup. Still think Bub Black was better.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-22-2017, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Is Andy Green a wuss for making Chacin promise not to throw at Rizzo?

Cubs managers comments about the slide were out of line. Padres player gets hurt and he loved it.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by floydefisher View Post

The way things are going, the bigger question is will they even win 60 games.
    Probably not

Leave a comment:

• floydefisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    I dont think we see it again this season. lol
    The way things are going, the bigger question is will they even win 60 games.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    But they play 162 games, way more than any other league. Do they still make the most if you break it down per game?

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Baseball players are easily the most overpaid of any pro sport. Its ridiculous. In fact it sort of pisses me off. lol

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Maybe a little but if i recall, when he was here they said he didnt work very hard to get better. Dude still got a 35 million contract. Id choose baseball over the NFL every time lol. BTW, i error'd on Schimpfs age. He is 29.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    The pitching is bad! They should end the Ryan Schimpf experiment. The guy is 30 and just cant hit consistantly and stikes out way too much. He has good power but he needs to hit at least .250-260 to stick around and he is hitting .157 and will struggle all year to get up to where he hit last year which was only around .220 .....with seems like a 40% strikeout ratio.
    Gyorko would look pretty good on this team right now. lol

Leave a comment:

• Savage Lizard
    replied
    I know this team is allegedly a couple years away from contending, so I bet the Padres to win over 67.5 games. That's what I'm rooting for to make this season interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    The pitching is bad! They should end the Ryan Schimpf experiment. The guy is 30 and just cant hit consistantly and stikes out way too much. He has good power but he needs to hit at least .250-260 to stick around and he is hitting .157 and will struggle all year to get up to where he hit last year which was only around .220 .....with seems like a 40% strikeout ratio.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Let's take down the Rockies.

Leave a comment:

• Rugger05
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
    Back to back comebacks! Meyers is raking!
    Dude had a solid April.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Back to back comebacks! Meyers is raking!

Leave a comment:

• TTK
    replied
    They might not win anything but this team is totally fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Rugger05
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltdog View Post
    Just finish ahead of the Giants this year with the kids and scrappy pitching. That would be a modest and attainable goal.
    That would be awesome and maybe attainable

Leave a comment:

• Boltdog
    replied
    Just finish ahead of the Giants this year with the kids and scrappy pitching. That would be a modest and attainable goal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X