Matt Bush gets a save against the Padres

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Bush gets a save against the Padres

Not sure how I feel about this. I like stories of redemption and in my wildest dreams I never thought Matt Bush would play in the bigs. But beating the team that made you the undeserved number 1 pick because the owner was a cheapskate, that kinda stings.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/spor...421955033.html

Like how they said he was a former Padres pitching prospect LOL
    Dean Spanos: The new Donald Sterling.

Comment

Wait, did he kill someone or something? Haven't really followed his story but he hit triple digits last night. Who was the right draft choice if they weren't cheap back then.
      Watch your Chargers anywhere, even if the game is blacked out. Watch PPV's live, TV, Movies, live tv, etc.

www.streamsmart.tv and use promo code

Promo Codes:
      Pro: bolts
      S4 Plus: rivers

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
        Wait, did he kill someone or something? Haven't really followed his story but he hit triple digits last night. Who was the right draft choice if they weren't cheap back then.
        Justin Verlander and Jared Weaver were the top 2 prospects. Bush wasn't even drafted as a pitcher.

Comment

Stephen Drew was also linked to us. Verlander was the guy we should have taken.

Some other guys that came out of that draft: Wade Davis, Pedroia, Trumbo and Hunter Pence. Ian Desmond and Ben Zobrist were either that year or 2005, I think.
          Dean Spanos: The new Donald Sterling.

Comment

Working...
          X