X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pads or Dres?

So I know it's tradition to call the Padres the Pads, but I'm thinking we need a change. Can we start calling them the Dres? I'm thinking more like Dr. Dre and Andre Ice Cold 3000 and not so much Andre from The League.
    Last edited by thelightningwill; 03-15-2018, 05:59 AM.

LOL. Ill always call them the Pads. I think we have a decent hitting team this year. SP could be a big issue.

Comment

I want to call them World Series Champions.

Comment

That is a great idea. Change our names to World Series Champions. That way, win or lose, we will always be World Series Champions.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
            That is a great idea. Change our names to World Series Champions. That way, win or lose, we will always be World Series Champions.
            I don't know. Isn't this what all the motivational speakers preach about? You imagine yourself already with your goal and then it just sort of comes along in the universes time.

Comment

Pads is bad mojo. Time to turn this shit burgers around by calling our boys the Dres.

Comment

Getting swept isn't good mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  Getting swept isn't good mojo.
                  The Dres remain undefeated. The Pads are the ones who got swept.

Comment

Super Dre, Villanueva, might have won a 3rd-base job after hitting 2 homers early in tonight's game. Somehow we are still losing though. What's the record for most homers by a player in a losing cause? I'm almost positive that record might be ours? Maybe Nate Colbert or Fred McGriff pulled it off?

Comment

Villanueva got three homers, and we won. Go Dres!

Comment

The Dres beat the Lastros, the top team from a season ago. My San Diego Dres are now 2-1 while your Pads are 0-5. I think I've won this argument. Let's keep the mojo going. We are the Dres now.

Comment

Goddammit. My Dres held the Astros scoreless through 9 and two thirds innings. Then your fucking Pads show up and let an easy pop fly drop in for the game losing error. It was fucking Hosmer of all people. I thought he was brought in to to cut down on stupid shit like that. He better make up for this.

Comment

That was an embarassing loss. Yesterdays fight was kind of cool though
                            Watch your Chargers anywhere, even if the game is blacked out. Watch PPV's live, TV, Movies, live tv, etc.

www.streamsmart.tv and use promo code

Promo Codes:
                            Pro: bolts
                            S4 Plus: rivers

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
                              That was an embarassing loss. Yesterdays fight was kind of cool though
                              Nah. I don't like fights. Basebrawls remind me I am wasting my time watching stupid men play a game.

That being said, the Dres took their first series. Let's hope Margot recovers well and the loser Pads don't show back up. Dres forever!

Comment

For the moment, the Dres are out of last place, and the Suck Ass Dodgers have moved into their rightful place at the bottom.

Comment

Back in last. Dodgers series going badly.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                                    Bolt-O commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Who, the Dres or the Pads? I don't watch, but this team seems bi-polar?

You should start watching. Win or lose, San Diego still rules.

Comment

Ross almost got us our first no hitter. It seems, so far, we got two star starting pitchers. I hope they keep it up.

Comment

Good job Padres... no hit by 4 Dodger pitchers in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                                      X