• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Gone unnoticed is the Bolts are now getting TDs instead of FGs. Get TDs and we win, get FGs and we lose.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltergeist
      Pesky apparition
      • Jun 2013
      • Baja Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Yesterday the Jest put on a clinic about what happens when you end long time consuming drives with figgies.

Comment

• JDA21
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

line is down to-3 now which is baffling to me...line should be closer to a TD than a FG in my opinion...they are saying that the game would be a pick em on a neutral field? I don't buy it, I think we are the better team but this line movement is making me nervous.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
          line is down to-3 now which is baffling to me...line should be closer to a TD than a FG in my opinion...they are saying that the game would be a pick em on a neutral field? I don't buy it, I think we are the better team but this line movement is making me nervous.
          after our showing last week I really don't know how you can say that. But we all see things a little differently I guess. I'm nervous because KC looks very talented and has a bye week to prepare for us...much as the Raiders did last week. With Andy Reid that scares me.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• JDA21
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
            after our showing last week I really don't know how you can say that. But we all see things a little differently I guess. I'm nervous because KC looks very talented and has a bye week to prepare for us...much as the Raiders did last week. With Andy Reid that scares me.
            one game and you have lost faith? How about KC's first 2 games where they looked like one of the worst teams in the league? I do not think last game for us or the first 2 games for KC are indicative of what these 2 teams really are. The second team in a row off a bye coupled with our injury issues is what concerns me. I strongly feel we are the better team but these games with the Chiefs are seemingly always close. I think the only way they beat us is if they get pressure on Rivers and force multiple turnovers and start with short fields. I do not think that they can outscore us otherwise.

Comment

• JDA21
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

every team in the league has talent pal..

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
                every team in the league has talent pal..

Yep.
                For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
                X