• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

The sports talk dudes in Arizona spend a lot of time talking about how the Cardinals get no respect. They mention a lot that Arizona beat us and, yet, nobody in the national media considers the Cardinals to be as good as the Chargers. Plus, the Cardinals have had bigger injuries to overcome than we have.

I guess, if I listened to the radio here any longer, those sports guys might start making sense. Kind of like people who watch too much FoxNews or MSNBC and can't understand there might be an argument for the other side.

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post
      Edit: Minutes after posting this, I see a Philip interview at halftime because GF's son is watching the Thurs game. I think that Philip's balls are clean for awhile.... Love him.
      Anybody have video of this interview? Someone else mentioned it to me, and I'm keen to watch it.
      Adipose

Comment

Originally posted by Panama View Post
        Anybody have video of this interview? Someone else mentioned it to me, and I'm keen to watch it.
        This is the only version I could find of it so far:

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Yep, Philip can interview himself. I wonder when he does retire what career path will he take, coaching, broadcasting or philanthropy?

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            Sorry I don't buy this kind of thinking. Never have. It's like the stupid-ass NCAA logic. "Well Florida State beat North Carolina St by 33. And Florida beat FSU. And Alabama beat Florida. Therefore Alabama > Florida > FSU > NC St."

Dumb.
            Exactly.

I have to,laugh at people that get their undies in a knot for winning a division game on the road but not in an impressive fashion. WTF? It's a win. Never mind our injury report is longer than The Iliad. Did we play our best football? No. But we still found a way to win. In previous years we lost games like this one. We crushed the JETs 31-0 then they play back to back tough games vs Denver and the Pats. THat is life in the NFL. Week to week there are challenges to overcome, and they are all professionals. All that matters is get enough Ws to qualify for the post-season.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍