• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Well, people need therapy if they like soccer.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Not sure how I missed this thread from way back. Can very much relate with much on here. You guys are a good group.

My oldest son and my wife both have md challenges. Son has been going without meds and for the most part is on the straight and narrow. Lord it was tough from 16-18 with him but maturing has helped. He joined the Navy a few months ago and is just waiting in FL now for his clearance to start training on networks...he has come a long way. Proud of him for sure. Hoping he might end up in San Diego....good excuse to come out for a game. My wife still needs adjustment so to speak....not quite firing on all cylinders.

On the feet discussion boy do I need help there....feet have gone south after moving about 6 years ago...wrong shoes moving many boxes down attic stairs I think gave me some kind of neutoma like condition in both feet that just never got better. Cant walk on wood floors or my feet feel like they bruise in no time...sucks. So I wear shoes or slippers in the house but im up for trying those slip in shoes (Ortho ones).

Being human sure has its downsides! At least we are Charger fans...praying we see some good news there this year.

cheers

Rtpbolt

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Millionaire Wussy View Post
        well, I can't recommend the Birkobalance after wearing them while re-aggravating my PF.

On another note...I just ordered some CBD from this place...https://www.cbddirectnow.com/?AFFID=...ck_id=17986485

Is that a reputable site?
        Let me answer my own question...HELL NO. When I called to stop any sort of recurring payments from my bank account the lady on the phone would not answer me if she had cancelled any further debits. She just kept reading shit. Naturally this upset me. Pretty damn severely actually. that fucking ****.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

I find that morphine helps me get mobile.

Comment

Working...
          X