• Show
Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
    They also have footage of a couple who are persons of interest in this case.

Persons of interest sought in PB hit-and-run
    http://www.10news.com/news/police-se...-intern-082416
    Interesting article attached to the video. Says the victim and friends had an altercation with the "persons of interests".
    I ( a white dude) was once on a date with a women of colour and got a load of grief from some men of colour, things like " What's our woman doing with him?", "Can't you find a women of your own colour?"
    I have no idea what occurred in this particular instance but I do know that my situation left me angry, not to the point of wanting to run someone over with a car, mind you, but angry none the less.
    I'm sure more facts will come out in time.
    And I certainly hope this young man recovers from his injuries.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
      Interesting article attached to the video. Says the victim and friends had an altercation with the "persons of interests".
      I ( a white dude) was once on a date with a women of colour and got a load of grief from some men of colour, things like " What's our woman doing with him?", "Can't you find a women of your own colour?"
      I have no idea what occurred in this particular instance but I do know that my situation left me angry, not to the point of wanting to run someone over with a car, mind you, but angry none the less.
      I'm sure more facts will come out in time.
      And I certainly hope this young man recovers from his injuries.
      Be interesting to learn the facts of this case, but I agree with you that running over folks like that isn't the thing to do.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍