• Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

I hope that the rest of the offense is productive enough that KA doesn't have to catch that many. Still want the TD total to be there though.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
      He was on a pace for nearly 140 at game 8 last year before he got hurt. I think Benjamin will have some adjusting to do and James Jones won't be able to carry much of a load. Outside of KA I'm not that excited about the WR corps this year. When Rivers needs to air it out, he will go where he is comfortable. It's going to be KA, Gates and Woody again with a sprinkling going elsewhere and I don't see a big enough improvement in run game to think we will be throwing it less this year than last.

I want to be optimistic, I just don't see much of an improvement over last year. We may run a little better but probably still subpar. Henry will just replace what Gates drops off
      I think Tyrell Williams is going to open some eyes this year.

Comment

• OhioBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I think anywhere in the 90's is good he was on a tear before his season ended but we were 2-8 with Allen, playing from behind which means we were passing a lot! With all the weapons we have Woodhead, Gordon, Gates, Hunter, Benjamin and T. Williams if he racks up over 100 receptions I will go on record to say we had a bad season with all those weapons it means we are playing from behind passing to get back in the game. Allen is to have a good season, and don't let T. Williams step up where teams have to give him attention that is going to bring another whole dimension to the offense overall.

Comment

Working...
        X