Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    A good manager knows when its all him. But gives the credit to everyone else instead.
    Aha! So it is all you.
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

• Boltimore
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Naples, FL
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Don't change a thing. I love this forum just the way it is. Y'all are a tight knit community of strange family members to me.

The GDT meltdowns are the best laugh I could have in light of the situation at hand, hell, I'd rather follow the GDT than watch the game half of the time.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Big Bear
        • Self-employed property manager.
        • Send PM

I'm late to this thread, I don't pop in as often during the offseason. This is the best Chargers forum on the web, don't change a thing. Occasionally certain users drag things down with their non-stop pissing and moaning, but some people evidently can't be happy unless they're miserable. I do wish there was a way to entirely block people. Yeah, you can block people, but then it's constantly popping up that they posted and you blocked them. There's really only one for me, just flat annoying adds absolutely nothing. But it's minor, I guess I can live with it in order to have this awesome forum. Keep up the great work Fleet and everyone else involved!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍