• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

In contrast, in his podcast on espn, Bill Barnwell predicts the chargers win the division at 9-7.

Bill Barnwell and Mike Sando break down the AFC West and discuss where each team will end up in 2016.

(Talks Chargers last... broncos, then Chiefs, then raider, then chargers.)
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• OhioBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

My dissapointments of the preseason

1. Carrethers
      2. Attouchi
      3. Orlando Franklin suppousedly lost weight and just looks slow
      4. Jatavis Brown because he was injured we didn't get to see enough of him
      5. Still can't stop the run, but first team wasn't in long
      6. Punt Return game looks weak again, but I suspect Benjamin will change that

My surprise of the preaseason

1. Emanuel starting
      2. McCoil not just a tall athletic player he showed good awarness
      3. Tyrell Williams looks ready for serious playing time
      4. Dom Williams impressed, but may not be on 53 man roster - hopefully practice squad

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

I wasnt Impreseed by Adrian Phillips. I wouldn't care if he were cut. I just don't have good vibes about the defense. Injuries will be the key. Our depth is shit particularly on the OL.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

OhioBolt...good assessment I would also add Isaiah Burse as a pleasant surprise....I think Hunter Henry looked great in his limited action, I think he is going to be a big part of our offense

Boltjolt.....agreed, I heard some good things about Phillips but really saw nothing special....overall the Safeties look "adequate"....hopefully this unit improves as the season progresses
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• OhioBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            I wasnt Impreseed by Adrian Phillips. I wouldn't care if he were cut. I just don't have good vibes about the defense. Injuries will be the key. Our depth is shit particularly on the OL.
            I agree they say in practice he look good, but I didn't see nothing special in preseason game. The D is questionable for sure because we didn't see them stop the run nor get to the QB often, but being cautiously optimistic I would like to think they will be improved this season. The starters didn't go much in the preseason and remember they improved defensively down the stretch last year. Hopefully the additions of Mebane, Bosa, and Hayward help improve the D. As you say number one factor INJURIES this team doesn't have depth except at two positions TE and LB.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Hopefully the starters will all be well rested going into the season, after a soft camp and the lack of reps.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Den60
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Hopefully the starters will all be well rested going into the season, after a soft camp and the lack of reps.
                Yeah, and if the team can continue to protect them until the 12th game perhaps we can then make a push for the SB.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I don't know. I'm usually one of the harshest critics but preseason is so hard to judge teams by. I've been burned countless times before (good or bad) on trying to extrapolate preseason performances.

One thing is certain - we need our lines to play consistently well if we want to make any rapid improvements.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                  X