Colts open as a 2.5 favorite over the Bolts

Discuss.
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

From the ESPN Nation writer:
    Indianapolis Colts (0-2)

The Colts are looking at the possibility of being 0-3 for the first time in the Andrew Luck era. That's because the Chargers are coming to Indianapolis in Week 3 with an offense that's averaging more than 32 points a game through the first two weeks. That doesn't bode well for a defense that is without starting cornerbacks Vontae Davis (ankle) and Patrick Robinson (concussion) and lost two more -- Darius Butler (hamstring) and Rashaan Melvin (cramps) -- in their loss at Denver on Sunday. -- Mike Wells

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Vegas knows what's up. I said the same thing last week.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

What has happened to Andrew Luck? I expected him to turn into the next Aaron Rodgers, but he sure has not done much.

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          What has happened to Andrew Luck? I expected him to turn into the next Aaron Rodgers, but he sure has not done much.
          Same thing that has happened to Rivers in recent years. Colts can't run the ball, their defense is not very good, and they have an milquetoast coach.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

We really should be able to beat the Colts. But will we.

Maybe Bosa will be back next Sunday.
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Ok, hear me out. This how Pagano turns the season around. Sign Griff Whalen. Run a fake punt in which he plays center against 4 defenders. But this time, THIS TIME, don't have him snap the ball to anyone. Line him up in single formation with the other 10 guys on the left hash. Whalen snaps it on a silent count with no one behind him and the ball just rolls back. Chargers will never see it coming.

Anyone have Chuck's email address?

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I say Rivers wins this one on the final drive.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoDak
                  • Technology Director
                  • Send PM

The Colts Defense is putrid. But their Offense is solid, and they are 0-2, at home, and up against it.

We saw what the Chargers did at home up against it yesterday.

I expect the Colts to come out stronger than they have so far this year.
                  "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Colts have injury issues, too.

DENVER – There are times when things reach a point of such unexplicable proportions that the only possible reaction is to laugh.

Ask the Indianapolis Colts about their injury misfortune and the question produces sarcastic laughs, head shaking and general disbelief.

Ask the most senior members of the team if they’ve ever seen a rash of injuries like the one currently besieging this Colts team, and no one can think of a comparable situation. Not 14-year vet Robert Mathis. Not 13-year player Mike Adams. Not coach Chuck Pagano, who has spent the past three decades coaching football.

The Colts took more injury hits on Sunday, a day that saw key players like receiver Donte Moncrief (head/neck), guard Denzelle Good (back), safety Clayton Geathers (foot) and cornerback Darius Butler (hamstring) leave the game, each unable to return.

Link to full article: http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...nver/90664650/
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                      Colts have injury issues, too.

DENVER – There are times when things reach a point of such unexplicable proportions that the only possible reaction is to laugh.

Ask the Indianapolis Colts about their injury misfortune and the question produces sarcastic laughs, head shaking and general disbelief.

Ask the most senior members of the team if they’ve ever seen a rash of injuries like the one currently besieging this Colts team, and no one can think of a comparable situation. Not 14-year vet Robert Mathis. Not 13-year player Mike Adams. Not coach Chuck Pagano, who has spent the past three decades coaching football.

The Colts took more injury hits on Sunday, a day that saw key players like receiver Donte Moncrief (head/neck), guard Denzelle Good (back), safety Clayton Geathers (foot) and cornerback Darius Butler (hamstring) leave the game, each unable to return.

Link to full article: http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...nver/90664650/
                      In addition the Colts O-line is terrible Luck has been sacked 7 times in two games and been taking hit in the pocket and having to scramble like crazy he has their longest run of 21 yards.
                      Frank Gore is on the decline and he is their starting running back. We should get the victory week 3

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Charger fans absolutely have no sympathy when other teams experience a rash of injuries.

Comment

Working...
                        X