It's Game day and this is your Chargers at Indy game day thread!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
    Only three games in and we're lining up nobodies out there on defense (Phillips, Dzunbar, Mager).
    My positive attitude comes from setting very low expectations. BTW, Mager should not be a nobody. He was the Chargers' 3rd round pick.

OL is holding up, and I'll take Gordon over Woodhead any day of the week. The two starting WR are solid and the TEs even without Gates are also solid. There's plenty to work with (barring more injuries).

Going forward, the biggest concern I would have for the offense is that there's film on it now. Teams are going to start camping certain routes and it's up to the Chargers to adjust.

Defensively, the team is very flawed. An injured T'eo is probably a good thing because it gets Brown on the field. But if Brown goes down the defense is screwed. Dzubnar shouldn't be on the roster. Hopefully Pagano can fake his way through the rest of the year.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Faded blues
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      The question involves the common denominator in all the games we snatch defeated from the jaws of victory.

1 Ownership
      2 GM
      3 1 and 2 being a #1 is working as a #2
      4 HC
      5 DC
      6 Players provided by 3 & 2
      1. Is not going to change.

I don't know who Alex pissed but his offspring is forever curse to make dumbshit decisions.

Comment

• KNSD
        Registered Charger Hater
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
        1. Is not going to change.

I don't know who Alex pissed but his offspring is forever curse to make dumbshit decisions.
        You know that lieutenant on the HMS Surprise (Master and Commander, Russell Crow)... the one who had to take a cannon ball to the bottom of the sea before the fortunes of the ship changed for the better? Just sayin'....
        Prediction:
        Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
        Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
        Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          I remember Shaun Gayle intercepting a pass in 1995 against NYG in the snowball game to clinch that game. How about when Tim Dobbins sacked Peyton in that playoff game near the goalline? I'm sure there's more.
          The Hochuli game in 2008. Defense grabbed the fumble, which would have won the game if the refs weren't paid off.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍