First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I often like to rewatch the games when they get loaded onto the NFL game pass. However, this game there just wasn't much to say.

Pagano had the PERFECT call on the last Indy TD. Bracket coverage on the WR, with a 2nd level defender waiting over the middle and a deep S playing back. The Verrett lined up as the outside CB gave the WR a free release (didn't jam him), the 2nd level guy (McCoil) missed the tackle by flying up the field and losing his angle and the deep S (Phillips) completely whiffed on the tackle. I didn't think 3 professional football players could screw up so completely, yet here we are.

I can't post at work like I used to. I run a lot of computer models that took forever at my old job, which left a lot of time at work when I could post (just watch them run in the background). I changed employers 2 years ago, and got a much faster computer from the start, so there is almost zero downtime, so I can't post till I get home.
    You know, it was actually a good thing that they scored on that TD. I mean, I think we all thought that we would lose this game on a last second field goal by Adam V. At the very least the quick, long TD gave the offense a shot, until the fumble of course. Ugh...

The play that cost the game was the 4th and 7 conversion. That was killer...and we all knew as they lined up that the D would blow it. Because...you know...it's the Chargers.
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Why would you ever NOT go for a 4th & 7 against us?
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
        You know, it was actually a good thing that they scored on that TD. I mean, I think we all thought that we would lose this game on a last second field goal by Adam V. At the very least the quick, long TD gave the offense a shot, until the fumble of course. Ugh...

The play that cost the game was the 4th and 7 conversion. That was killer...and we all knew as they lined up that the D would blow it. Because...you know...it's the Chargers.
        I honestly thought that play would be incomplete, but we'd get a defensive holding... I said that as they lined up.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

I could totally have seen that..."prior to the pass, holding, defense # 22, five yard penalty, automatic first down."
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• HoneDogNoglet
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            I often like to rewatch the games when they get loaded onto the NFL game pass. However, this game there just wasn't much to say.

Pagano had the PERFECT call on the last Indy TD. Bracket coverage on the WR, with a 2nd level defender waiting over the middle and a deep S playing back. The Verrett lined up as the outside CB gave the WR a free release (didn't jam him), the 2nd level guy (McCoil) missed the tackle by flying up the field and losing his angle and the deep S (Phillips) completely whiffed on the tackle. I didn't think 3 professional football players could screw up so completely, yet here we are.

I can't post at work like I used to. I run a lot of computer models that took forever at my old job, which left a lot of time at work when I could post (just watch them run in the background). I changed employers 2 years ago, and got a much faster computer from the start, so there is almost zero downtime, so I can't post till I get home.
            did you notice the play of Kelly at C for IND on your rewatch? he looked pretty damn good to me, wrong?

Comment

Working...
            X