• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chargerkdb
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
    • Send PM

You stumbled upon two posters discussing what team to support if you could no longer back the Chargers. Nobody replied to you but, you knew that. You've insulted me repeatedly, put quotes around something I didn't say. Told me I don't understand, which is true because I don't know what fucking point you're trying to make.

I said I feel bad for the locals. If I didn't understand and didn't get it why would I feel bad for you. I said I never got behind it because I moved a lot with the military and you twisted that in to some kind of proof that I could never understand. It's a football team. You don't have to live within a certain distance of the team to have memories and attachments.
    If it's affected so badly that a 50 year diehard Charger fan could never understand, then perhaps you should seek counseling.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

It's a message board, genius. Anyone is allowed to chime in. But you still don't get it.

Comment

• chargerkdb
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Abandoned the "I thought you replied to MY post" argument and went with the first ammendment defense.

Can the people who look after you not get you up to LA for a game or 2?

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
          Abandoned the "I thought you replied to MY post" argument and went with the first ammendment defense.

Can the people who look after you not get you up to LA for a game or 2?
          But you did reply to my post, so get off your fucking high horse asshole. You're the idiot who doesn't get it.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Peace brothers. We've all been screwed.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
              I get it. In fact I still got it. It's just in LA now. I'm a Charger fan. If they rebrand I'm out but otherwise the 50 years I've invested in the team continues.
              Funny, out of one side of your mouth you tell San Diegans to just travel 200 miles but a rebrand and you're out. Doesn't make sense. You're a fan, why would a simple name change cause you to bail?

Comment

• RollingThunder
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Eric Weddle is nothing more than an overrated whining, classless bitch, period. He would shit on this franchise whether they were in San Diego or LA or anywhere else. He certainly isn't doing any favors for current or former Charger fans or for the city of San Diego itself. His entire agenda is only about himself.

To the new Chargers haters, I've been wondering one thing; I've seen on the fight club forum that many of you would support the Raiders if they came to San Diego. Looking at the history of that franchise, their classless fans, their gang culture, their selfish ownership history and the way they've treated not one but two cities by leaving them, how can you sit there and condemn and judge current Charger's fans? I find it mind boggling and straight up hypocritical that this would even be considered. Choosing a team isn't only about their city, while important, it is also about what they represent, their culture, their fans, their history and the type of players that represent the team.

Quite frankly, give me the bumbling, non superbowl winning but Philip Rivers led Chargers that have a fairly clean history, a fan base that isn't full of degenerates and hoodlums, and a reputation for trying to draft players that stay out of trouble any day over that shit hole, cockroach infested team that is adored in prisons all across the nation.

Just remember, whether they are the Oakland Raiders, LA Raiders, Las Vegas Raiders or San Diego Raiders, you are still going to be supporting a team with a dirty history and cheering right along with every convict and gang member up and down the west coast because unlike the Chargers fans, their fans are loyal and will follow them to any city they move to because to them it's not just about the city, it's about the Raiders culture itself and what the team represents.

While I hope like hell that the Chargers are sold, I am not going to let that stop me from cheering on a team that I have supported through thick and thin since childhood. I'm proud to continue cheering the history and culture of the Chargers along with the rest of my Chargers brethren. Hopefully one day by some miracle, they'll bring home a superbowl trophy and if so, I will be even more proud that they did it without selling their soul by cheating or hiring former rapists, wife beaters, dog killers or mercenaries to do the dirty work.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

MODNOTE... Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                    Eric Weddle is nothing more than an overrated whining, classless bitch, period. He would shit on this franchise whether they were in San Diego or LA or anywhere else. He certainly isn't doing any favors for current or former Charger fans or for the city of San Diego itself. His entire agenda is only about himself.

To the new Chargers haters, I've been wondering one thing; I've seen on the fight club forum that many of you would support the Raiders if they came to San Diego. Looking at the history of that franchise, their classless fans, their gang culture, their selfish ownership history and the way they've treated not one but two cities by leaving them, how can you sit their and condemn and judge current Charger's fans? I find it mind boggling and straight up hypocritical that this would even be considered. Choosing a team isn't only about their city, while important, it is also about what they represent, their culture, their fans, their history and the type of players that represent the team.

Quite frankly, give me the bumbling, non superbowl winning but Philip Rivers led Chargers that have a fairly clean history, a fan base that isn't full of degenerates and hoodlums, and a reputation for trying to draft players that stay out of trouble any day over that shit hole, cockroach infested team that is adored in prisons all across the nation.

Just remember, whether they are the Oakland Raiders, LA Raiders, Las Vegas Raiders or San Diego Raiders, you are still going to be supporting a team with a dirty history and cheering right along with every convict and gang member up and down the west coast because unlike the Chargers fans, their fans are loyal and will follow them to any city they move to because to them it's not just about the city, it's about the Raiders culture itself and what the team represents.

While I hope like hell that the Chargers are sold, I am not going to let that stop me from cheering on a team that I have supported through thick and thin since childhood. I'm proud to continue cheering the history and culture of the Chargers along with the rest of my Chargers brethren. Hopefully one day by some miracle they'll bring home a superbowl trophy and if so, I will be even more proud that they did it without selling their soul by cheating or hiring former rapists, wife beaters, dog killers or mercenaries to do the dirty work.
                    Amen

Comment

• bonehead
                      Undrafted
                      • Jul 2013
                      • TBD
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

To the new Chargers haters, I've been wondering one thing; I've seen on the fight club forum that many of you would support the Raiders if they came to San Diego. Looking at the history of that franchise, their classless fans, their gang culture, their selfish ownership history and the way they've treated not one but two cities by leaving them, how can you sit their and condemn and judge current Charger's fans? I find it mind boggling and straight up hypocritical that this would even be considered. Choosing a team isn't only about their city, while important, it is also about what they represent, their culture, their fans, their history and the type of players that represent the team.

While I hope like hell that the Chargers are sold, I am not going to let that stop me from cheering on a team that I have supported through thick and thin since childhood. I'm proud to continue cheering the history and culture of the Chargers along with the rest of my Chargers brethren. Hopefully one day by some miracle they'll bring home a superbowl trophy and if so, I will be even more proud that they did it without selling their soul by cheating or hiring former rapists, wife beaters, dog killers or mercenaries to do the dirty work.
                      I could find it in my heart to forgive Raider fans for their transgressions,,Spanos? Not so much. There are bad horrible misguided people and then there is evil
                      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Well said!

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Weddle has turned into kind of a jerk. All his time in San Diego (except the last season) I thought he was a classy guy. But I guess that was all an act. He is a phony -- classy as long as he gets what he wants, but a big baby once he doesn't. Weddle apparently forgets the CHargers made him the highest paid safety in the NFL and were ridiculed for doing so. He was never asked to restructure, even when his play no longer matched the contract. When he still wanted big money after the expiration of that contract, he didn't get it and turned into a I hate the CHargers baby. He'll likely hate the Ravens if they cut him after this season or ask him to restructure.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X