• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Welcome New Members.....Introduce Yourself Here

We have had a few sign up over the past few weeks. I thought maybe we could welcome them in this thread. Maybe get to know one another. I know on forums its hard to integrate as a new member when you dont have an official welcome forum. But i wanted this community to step up and welcome these fans of the Chargers. Id like to show them that we are alive and well here at TPB and still support this team despite them moving. Nothing better than this community of Bolt fans.

We have been together for almost 15 years. Maybe more. We were once Thenflforum.com and moved to this new place a few years ago. Other than the official charger forum at one point we were the most active charger forum out there. Then we started losing games. lol

Anyways welcome to the new members. And introduce yourselves to us. I think you will see we are a very supportive community. And a very knowledgable fanbase when it comes to the team and the sport we love.

I dont accept hate for the team on this forum. And the former members that dont support the team anymore have been great and still behave. We had a couple days after the move with some drama and everyone is happy now. We all have our places here. We all respect one another. We still have a place for them to vent in the Legacy forum.

Cheers to you all.
  • BoltBacker
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Las Vegas, NV
    • Send PM

Welcome, Been here going way back 15yrs thenflforum.com days my self. I am more of a low to moderate poster but heavy active reader on the board, we have all kinds here. Just want to say there are some really smart minds on this forum and it is like family in its unique way. You won't find a better Charger board. With the Chargers leaving San Diego and the Raiders coming to Las Vegas (my hometown) I considered jumping ship. But could not do it and will continue to root for the Chargers. The draft has re-energized some and helped pull us up from the darkness.

To any new members I hoped you enjoyed the draft on the board and feel that is just a taste of what is to come. This is the place to be if your a Charger fan and Love football. Fleet is first class and goes above and beyond running this place. Welcome all!

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Welcome lads. Signed up on the original forum back in August of 2001. Thankfully Fleet took over and opened the PowderBlues.

Can't wait to talk Charger talk with everyone.

Cheers!

Comment

• ETicket
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Thanks! Long time BoltTalk forum member here, ready to talk Charger football!

Comment

• Rugger05
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ETicket View Post
          Welcome ETicket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Rugger05
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Does anyone know what Tuckers new handle will be??

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Welcome brother. Its starting to pick up again here. You have any questions about technical stuff just ask me. We dont have all the little fluffy bells and whistles of that BT xenforo forum but i think most here cringe at all the notifications. lol I may end up upgrading to Vbulletin 5 one of these days. Then we would have all those little options. But its a completely different looking forum when and if we do that.

Hope you stick around.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

Welcome!
                This place has some of the best football minds anywhere posting here.
                I am not one of them.

I'm more of a drive by clown. I use sarcasm, but not as a weapon. What I lack in actual relevance to the ongoing discussions in various threads, I make up for by getting out quickly.
                Cheers!
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• ETicket
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Thanks again! I hope we can get more of the BoltTalk faithful to make the switch! :woot:

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                    Does anyone know what Tuckers new handle will be??
                    Qfucker?
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Thanks again! I hope we can get more of the BoltTalk faithful to make the switch! :woot:
                      I tried to buy that forum. But i guess i didnt offer enough. Ray said he would think about it next year. But i think im going to pass anyways. All Charger forums are dying. We will thrive. I stop in every now and then just to talk football. I think today was the first time i actually had the intention of saving some of you supporters. That forum seems pretty hater heavy.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Welcome! Good to grow the community!
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂