X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello been on CMB for years swell as Bolt talk... Brand new user name Love my HD 2007 FatBoy...I will be at this Sundays game!

Comment

• Originally posted by FatBoy View Post
      Hello been on CMB for years swell as Bolt talk... Brand new user name Love my HD 2007 FatBoy...I will be at this Sundays game!
      Welcome to the Powder Blues! Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Welcome to the Powder Blues! Enjoy.
        Thank You!

Comment

Hello been on CMB for years swell as Bolt talk... Brand new user name Love my HD 2007 FatBoy...I will be at this Sundays game!
          Welcome to the family man. I hope things work out for you guys at the CMB. If not you are more than welcome here. Make yourself at home.

Comment

• Welcome FatBoy.
            Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

• FatBoy > Knucklehead.
              dalton risner
              brandon jones
              jordan brailford
              dante olson
              charles omenihu
              anthony ratliff-williams
              josh oliver

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Welcome to the family man. I hope things work out for you guys at the CMB. If not you are more than welcome here. Make yourself at home.
                I don't go into the CMB any longer.... Thank You

Comment

Welcome brother. Itís all good here. No MODs with a stick up their ass, good football knowledge, and a real close knit group here.
                  2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer with declared prospects .....
                  Christian Wilkins (DT) CU, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (FS) UF, Dennis Daley (OT) USC, Isaiah Johnson (CB) UH, Austin Robinson (ILB) UH, Nick Fitzgerald (TE/SLASH) MSSU, Quinn Bailey (OT/OG) ASU

Comment

I see. Hopefully you find what you need here with us my man. Cheers. BOLT UP!!!!

Comment

• Hi All, Longtime bolts fan that moved to VA from San Diego over 20 years ago. Excited to have stumbled upon this community and even more excited to attend this week's game in Baltimore. BoltUP!

Comment

• Originally posted by VABolt View Post
                        Hi All, Longtime bolts fan that moved to VA from San Diego over 20 years ago. Excited to have stumbled upon this community and even more excited to attend this week's game in Baltimore. BoltUP!
                        Welcome to the Powder Blues!

Comment

Hi All, Longtime bolts fan that moved to VA from San Diego over 20 years ago. Excited to have stumbled upon this community and even more excited to attend this week's game in Baltimore. BoltUP!
                          Welcome aboard
                          Moving to LA is not a good business decision, it’s a death sentence.

Comment

Good to have you VA. Make yourself at home.

Comment

Great to have you on board!
                              Love to hear feedback after the game.
                              2019 draft. A work in progress that’s getting closer with declared prospects .....
                              Christian Wilkins (DT) CU, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (FS) UF, Dennis Daley (OT) USC, Isaiah Johnson (CB) UH, Austin Robinson (ILB) UH, Nick Fitzgerald (TE/SLASH) MSSU, Quinn Bailey (OT/OG) ASU

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                                FatBoy > Knucklehead.
                                Yo. Harley Davidson reference.
                                dalton risner
                                brandon jones
                                jordan brailford
                                dante olson
                                charles omenihu
                                anthony ratliff-williams
                                josh oliver

Comment