• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveInCbad
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

I like the look of the new board and I like that the avatar pics have been shrunk so they don't take up the whole screen when you are scrolling through posts. Good job Fleet

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SteveInCbad View Post
      I like the look of the new board and I like that the avatar pics have been shrunk so they don't take up the whole screen when you are scrolling through posts. Good job Fleet
      Oh cool you're still a fan? I didnt think so.

Comment

• SCRATCHBOLTNZ
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2017
        • Send PM

Hi everyone! Another former Bolttalk member here, looking forward to seeing what the L.A. Chargers can do this year. Look forward to talking some football with you all!

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SCRATCHBOLTNZ View Post
          Hi everyone! Another former Bolttalk member here, looking forward to seeing what the L.A. Chargers can do this year. Look forward to talking some football with you all!
          Awesome brother. Welcome. The BT gang has been sort of quiet here. Maybe just waiting for the season to start. Or maybe they are still fighting the good fight over there? Is it still a shit show? We have around 70 new members in the recent months so im not sure who is from BT or not.

Anyways glad to have you on board.

Comment

• Wada
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2017
            • costa mesa, ca
            • Send PM

Loyal to Patriots since moving out here in '93 from Boston. Rams never liked, I had the Chargers as my 'backup' team. Woke up one day and Chargers are in my town and all things good now - local team finally. Never thought I'd see this happen. Adios Patriots.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Wada View Post
              Loyal to Patriots since moving out here in '93 from Boston. Rams never liked, I had the Chargers as my 'backup' team. Woke up one day and Chargers are in my town and all things good now - local team finally. Never thought I'd see this happen. Adios Patriots.
              Welcome home brother.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

All these new members in the last few months. Introduce yourselves. Welcome to the family. We are happy you are here. GO BOLTS!!!!!

​​​​​​
                ​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

• Batman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2017
                  • Send PM

Batman here... fell into a cave full of bats when I was young, which inspired me to become a superhero (I think I swallowed some bat saliva which reorganized my brain cells).

Seriously, though, Chargers fan FOREVER (and that's a long time). I've been a part of the Livewire Fantasy Football League forever too (Oregon Bolts), but am only now discovering Powderblues (how the world did that happen?)

Wish the Chargers were still in San Diego, but I will still be rooting for them.

Of course, being in Oregon I'm a huge Ducks fan. And, next to Marcus Mariota, our most famous Duck ever was a talented young guy by the name of Dan Fouts.

It's an honor to be amongst fellow Chargers fans.

Cheers,

The Dark Knight

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                    Bearded14YourPleasure commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Always great to see another Ducks fan on here! Welcome!

• pigskin
                    pigskin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where in Oregon Batman? I'm in Klamath Falls.

• Charged4Life
                    Charged4Life commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, how many Ducks do we have on this board? Screeme is another I believe.
                • Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                  Batman here... fell into a cave full of bats when I was young, which inspired me to become a superhero (I think I swallowed some bat saliva which reorganized my brain cells).

Seriously, though, Chargers fan FOREVER (and that's a long time). I've been a part of the Livewire Fantasy Football League forever too (Oregon Bolts), but am only now discovering Powderblues (how the world did that happen?)

Wish the Chargers were still in San Diego, but I will still be rooting for them.

Of course, being in Oregon I'm a huge Ducks fan. And, next to Marcus Mariota, our most famous Duck ever was a talented young guy by the name of Dan Fouts.

It's an honor to be amongst fellow Chargers fans.

Cheers,

The Dark Knight
                  Welcome brother. We have a couple Duck fans here. Good to have you on board. Cheers

Comment

• DeMeritus
                    Registered...
                    • Nov 2017
                    • Wisconsin
                    • software developer
                    • Send PM

Hi, not really a true Chargers fan... live in WI, so naturally a Packers fan. My home base for NFL news/chatter is "Times Four" for packers forum. However, am going to be in the LA area Nov. 19th and wish to take my 14 year-old son (h.s. freshman wide receiver...) to an NFL game, Bills at Chargers. I joined the forum principally to ask these questions: "Is there a reliable game-day ticket market outside the stadium in Carson?" "Can one get game-day tickets?" "Or, is it best to go through an established ticketing site - Chargers, SeatGeek, StubHub, etc - in order to guarantee one can obtain tickets?" Will need two. Sorry, have not investigated all the threads, yet... if there is a thread designated for ticket questions, please direct me to it. And, hello, Chargers fans! (thx)

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Bolt-O commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome DeMeritus!
                  • Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

I probably wouldn't rely on getting tickets outside stubhub the day of the game. Tickets are available through the Chargers Website. Thats pretty much all i can suggest.

​​​​​​http://www.chargers.com/tickets/single-game-tickets

If you would like i can make a tweet and reach out to our 10000 followers to see if i can grab a couple and put them in contact with you.

Anyways welcome to the blues and i hope we can help you in some way. I was sorry to see you guys lose Rodgers this year. Killed at least 3 fantasy teams for me. lol

Welcome brother.

ALso let me know what part of town you will be in. If you are south of the game i might be able to get you on our partners 5 NOrth Bolt Bus that includes tailgate and ticket. They have one pick up in orange county on their way up from San Diego i think. It keeps you from having to park.

Comment

• HunterSTomlinson
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2017
                      • Send PM

Hi. My name is HunterSTomlinson and I've been Charger-free since Jan. 12, 2017. I suffered through 35 years of cheap, inept and nepotistic Spanos ownership and have enjoyed this pro football season more than any in recent history. When Deano took his ball away after failing to extort San Diego for a half-billion dollars, I experienced the usual chain of emotions:

Denial: I was conditioned to the Spanii being rich kid/grandkid dopes who consistently made bad decisions, but how could the NFL be so dumb? Then I remembered Jerry Jones and Bob McNair are the gatekeepers.

Anger: How could Deano and Mark Fabiani negotiate in such bad faith with the city? Dean and his father gave us cheap, uncompetitive teams for so many years and never sniffed a SB victory, yet SD gave its unconditional love. Dean got a sweetheart deal from the city on stadium rent, maintenance, etc., but he chose to side with a rotary-phone era rule about blacking out games for people who couldn't afford to drop $350 for their family of four to attend in person. He made history by firing a HC who led a team to a 14-2 record. I'm still angry because Dean Spanos sucks as an owner and LT would've had a ring if Dean wasn't giving his brats scouting jobs.

Bargaining: This is easy. NFL owners need to pay for their own stadiums. The SD economy is thriving just fine without the Bolts.I'm proud of how the San Diego told the NFL to

Depression: I'm still sad. The Bolts belong in SD, not Carson,

Acceptance: Also easy. The Chargers already pooped the bed this year. Maybe Dean will put his brats in charge of social media instead of looking for kickers, Oh wait.

Anyway, I'm here for insight on how individual players will perform and I know the team well. If you're a Charger fan who doesn't care how the Spanos effed SD, I have no beef with you. If you're one of those guys who wants to shove it down San Diegans' faces, I will have a beef with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X