• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Green had a lot of physical talent but could not stay healthy, could not block, could not run sharp routes. The health thing is not his fault and I hope he quits denying the seriousness of the concussions he has had. The blocking and route running are his fault. He had a lot of opportunities to work on both. In essence, his niche was as a huge WR who could only run a few routes. Steelers uncharacteristically blew it on Green.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I read that he cost the Steelers $6M for 6 games, and a 6th round comp pick they would have gotten if they didn't sign him... probably their worst FA signing ever. At least for them it didn't damage them long term like some of the signings by the Chargers.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
        Fluent in Sarcasm
        • Jun 2013
        • Iowa
        • Man of the People
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        I read that he cost the Steelers $6M for 6 games, and a 6th round comp pick they would have gotten if they didn't sign him... probably their worst FA signing ever. At least for them it didn't damage them long term like some of the signings by the Chargers.
        And yet I still remember people pissed we didn't sign him. At least we managed to dodge one terrible FA signing.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍