download (18).jpeg

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Last edited by Bolt-O; 10-09-2017, 07:53 PM.
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

The worse we do, the better the off-season with new gm coach draft and fee agent possibilities! The better we do the more of a great Cinderella story this will be separating the wheat from the chaff out of us fans...
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• floydefisher
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • siberiacuse, ny
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          I feel like a bad fan and forum member.

Eli Manning is at the end of his career, Odell Beckham Jr fractured his ankle (mojo for a full recovery btw), and that defense they are showing this year isn't the normal Giants defense.

We didn't beat a team, it feels like we just bullied a retard.

That doesn't feel so good to me, and that's why it left a bad taste in your mouth as well.

I do hope they turn it around, but I don't feel hopeful in that regard either.

And no, I won't apologize.
          sigpic

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

No need to apologize IMO. This is a stressful period in our fandom.

And honestly, at least for me, not all of it has to do with the move to LA. Even if they were still in SD with a new stadium plan in place, this is still a low point for the franchise. You have two HOF players at the end of their rope and on the way out soon with no real future plan at QB (yet). It would be one thing if we had a competitive team ready for one last Super Bowl push before Rivers retires...but we're far from that. The more likely scenario is that he goes out with a whimper. It's like we have a lame duck team. Of course we'll still root for them to win, but there just isn't a lot to get excited about in general these days.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Kinda amazing how one or two players can make such a difference in today's NFL, an Oline guy or two, maybe a LB, and we'd likely be above .500 and not flushing those HOFers' final games down the crapper. Not that we'd be perfect, but just can't help feeling but for a few injuries we'd be a competitive team.
              Last edited by blueman; 10-11-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Steve
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • South Carolina
                • Meteorologist
                • Send PM

If the OL was playing well, we would be leading the league in scoring and undefeated. We are not even close to being perfect, but I think people underestimate some of the players we have because we get behind on down distance and making broken plays the norm. I also think the D would look a lot better if they were just defending a lead, instead of having to play the run all the time.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

You're feeling what so many of us felt but you somehow found a way to sublimate it for a period of time. I'm sorry but you'll keep feeling like this. I know I did. For years and years and years. I feel foolish. I defended these fuckers. I stayed loyal and always got excited about 'next year.' I'm angry that I cared more than they did. They don't care about you and your loyalty is measured only in dollar signs. Might they one day be the blind squirrel that finds a nut? Possibly...maybe....even probably (in 2039), but it won't be bc of you or any sense of obligation to you.

It's very hard for me to write these words bc it's an admission of being a rube for 30 years. I don't think it's confusing...unless you are the girlfriend that doesn't care how many times your bf screws your best friend in the A while you're tied to a chair.

Sorry, Fleet. I know where you stand on this kind of post. But you have a group of people that are nauseous. There's a reason they are.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                    You're feeling what so many of us felt but you somehow found a way to sublimate it for a period of time. I'm sorry but you'll keep feeling like this. I know I did. For years and years and years. I feel foolish. I defended these fuckers. I stayed loyal and always got excited about 'next year.' I'm angry that I cared more than they did. They don't care about you and your loyalty is measured only in dollar signs. Might they one day be the blind squirrel that finds a nut? Possibly...maybe....even probably (in 2039), but it won't be bc of you or any sense of obligation to you.

It's very hard for me to write these words bc it's an admission of being a rube for 30 years. I don't think it's confusing...unless you are the girlfriend that doesn't care how many times your bf screws your best friend in the A while you're tied to a chair.

Sorry, Fleet. I know where you stand on this kind of post. But you have a group of people that are nauseous. There's a reason they are.
                    Thats not how im interpreting what hes saying. Sounds to me like hes saying he wants to be more positive in the face of adversity. Yes we are all upset about the move. But we have made a decision to move on. We are Charger fans still. Losses hurt last year. And the year before and so on. While they were in SD. This forum tanks on hope when we are losing. Im all for trying to be more positive. But you are not a fan of the team anymore. So you take what hes saying as hes giving up. Its almost as if you are here extending an olive branch to members in hopes that they will cross over to the dark side. Its not that you think members are nauseus and giving up so much to me as it is you wanting that. Thats why i ask you haters to stay off this forum. It just doesnt go well. Many are blocked from doing so. But not you because we go back so far.

I personally feel you completely misinterpreted him. Sounds like hes apologizing for being so negative about the team even when they win. And completely throwing out anything positive when it happens. His last sentence should be glaring proof of that.

You hear "Giving up"....i hear "hope for better days".

Ive known you a long time JP. I understand your pain. I wish you nothing but the best. I wish things were different. All i ask is that the haters just continue to bash on the legacy forum. It just doesnt make sense to come up here and share what we already know. It almost feels like trying to recruit fans who are vulnerable to the dark side. Let them make those choices. We have a few that started the season out as fans and now are spending more time in the legacy forum and acting like they are not fans. IMO those are typical fairweather charger fans. Its nothing new. If we are a great team next year they will be back. Thats just SD fans. Its pathetic imo. Im diehard for life. Win or lose. You cant change the color of my blue blood. If they rebrand sure. But until then these players....as poorly as they have played....are my kids.

Later man.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

This is what I'm talking about: I'm nauseous cuz I'm a Charger fan? On a Charger forum? That's fuckin' bullshit, man. I'm gloomy and depressed that we're losing, and that I have to put up with lame ass haters on the fan forum for MY team. But I'm also not so sure Steve isn't right, that if the OL could just block we'd be killing it. There's a lot of hope there even if Rivers is done; TT drafted Lamp, just wish he was playing. We wouldn't be perfect, but we would be better.

Bury the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                      X