• Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

Killing it might be a stretch, but we might look like a real football team that we could enjoy, which would be a huge improvement.

I knew we were going to beat the Giants after the Ingram strip sack, but this offseason and season have been so soul-sucking it did nothing to cheer me up. I don't know how you guys who live in SD do it. I have zero ties to the area, and this offseason, with the exception of the time around the draft, was just a pit of misery.

The problem is Chargers fans are so loyal. There are not many of us, but those there are, so many who started to love the team back in the Air Coryell days. Some of us are even more passionate today, despite being stabbed in the heart by them time after time.

I don't know if we have 108 years like the Cubs did. The Az Cards and Lions are both ahead of us, but when I travel, I don't run into the die-hards for those teams like you do Chargers fans. Maybe I am just not seeing them. I will always bleed Charger Blue (I still prefer the navy) and Gold.

I guess I always thought Ross Warner's thing with "Justice is Coming" and all that. I always thought it would, and when it did how sweet winning it all would be for the San Diego Chargers. Maybe it's just that part of that dream is now dead forever.

Right now, despite a generally optimistic view of things (in life, generally) I just cannot see out of the pit right now.

If Anthony Lynn is reading this, maybe just start with the tackling.
    Last edited by Steve; 10-12-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

0-4 to 12-4

HERE WE GO BOYS
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Fleet
        Fleet commented
        Editing a comment