• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    If, IF the Chargers can win this next game... well, I think they have a shot. Could be the confidence shot they need.

I don't think they're good, yet. The offensive line at Center and RG is still my biggest worry. But it's going to help a lot when Perriman comes back, and it seems like the interior Dline has been improving a bit.

The Patriots are struggling, the Steelers beat the Chiefs in KC and only scored 19. I mean, there's no one in the AFC that scares me, as flawed/damaged as this team is.

One thing that happened the last 2 weeks that I have liked is the little dumpoffs to Gordon. Makes the opposing LBer's have to respect it, and gives a bit more time for running lanes to get established.

All that being said... Rivers has to play big mistake free, like yesterday. And they need to keep getting the ball to Henry.
    Agree outside of KC nobody has been dominate and now it really hurts we couldn't beat Miami with the game ending FG because at 3-3 that would put us in the middle of the pack of outside of KC 5-1, NE 4-2, and Pit 4-2 there are a bunch of 3-3, 3-2 teams in the AFC

Comment

• Hard Charger
      Chargers fan since 1977!
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
      I hope Boltman don't see that!!!

Actually, I figure he has many times...

HC

Comment

• Classic
        Hall Of Fame
        • Dec 2014
        • Send PM

Even with their lost, I still think it'll be the Chiefs year. It literally took penalty after penalty just to beat the Chiefs.

@ As for this game it's do or die time for Lynn's Chargers. 5 losses heading into the New England game is a death sentence for the season.

Comment

Working...
        X