• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Unsung hero of the Raider game

I would like to buy the Raider rookie offensive coordinator a beer. Thanks guy! Chargers cannot stop the run and Marshawn Lynch was running all over them. So the brilliant OC puts the two little subs in and starts to pass more. I think but for that stupidity, this might have been a different game.

Also, was it just me or did everyone know when Patterson was going to get the ball on those gadget plays? Disappointing the defense seemed lost other than a great play by McCain.

Chargers still seem to have no identity on offense. Hard to watch at times. Almost like they have so much talent at the skills that they cannot figure which one to use.

Here's hoping each game brings more improvement and more wins. The Denver game is very, very winnable. Just don't beat yourselves, Chargers!

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • madcaplaughs
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Vikings used to run those jet sweeps with him. He's either incapable of catching the ball, or runs wrong routes. They were patient with him. He had 2-3 years to catch on. Ironically, Laquon Treadwell has also been a late bloomer.

Comment

Working...
    X