• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post
    I'm still pissed about the Jags loss. FUCK. That was fucking pathetic. Our defense was dominant and deserved a win. I'm VERY proud of the defense. But the offense...oh, you don't want to know what I think of the offense. Especially Gordon.
    Yeah I would say all Charger fans were impressed by the defense however the one negative I have to say on the defense is sometimes there tackling is non existent especially when Ingram and Bosa have a QB such as Bortles in there grasp and they somehow escape. But honestly is there a better defensive end tandem then Bosa and Ingram?
    Last edited by chris9341; 11-16-2017, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

I have faith in this group of people. This a put-things-together year. But I still insist and will forever insist, Tom Telesco has (must, it's imperative, its a yes or yes ) to do a better job addresing the O-Line. He doesnt get any mulligans from me in this area.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

The O is so off it is pathetic, yes. Healthy Lamp, swap Gordon for a vet who doesn't wriggle, draft a center.

Comment

• chris9341
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
          I have faith in this group of people. This a put-things-together year. But I still insist and will forever insist, Tom Telesco has (must, it's imperative, its a yes or yes ) to do a better job addresing the O-Line. He doesnt get any mulligans from me in this area.
          I have faith to because I want them to succeed but I'm also realistic. I want Melvin Gordon to prove me wrong and show me that he is top tier running back in this league. Yes our offensive line is horrible especially when we run the ball however Melvin Gordon does not help himself out either by shuffling his feet trying to find a hole to run through. It will be interesting next season when Forest Lamp is healthy and starting next season how much our Offensive line has improved.

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

Will Lamp plug in at RG, or will they play him at LG and move Feeney over?
            I think Schofield is holding his own at RT. As is Okung at LT.
            Definitely need a C. Pulley is just a guy.
            Maybe draft a top notch G and move Feeney to C?

Comment

• chris9341
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
              Will Lamp plug in at RG, or will they play him at LG and move Feeney over?
              I think Schofield is holding his own at RT. As is Okung at LT.
              Definitely need a C. Pulley is just a guy.
              Maybe draft a top notch G and move Feeney to C?
              Well when I play Madden I play Feeney at center. But on a serious note once slaussen is healthy you could put lamp at rg. Honestly though he can play either position. Or tackles are the main weakness on the O-line.

Comment

Working...
              X