• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faded blues
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2013
    • Send PM

My Last Post

Since my favorite forum was taken away from me.....

Deal with this...

As long as a Spanos is running the day-to-day operations of the team, they will never be winners again.

The kids took over in 2007. Start from there and work your way forward. Do you see a pattern?

Teams that win are owners who get the f out of the way.

My bold prediction is the spanos clan sells the team within 5 years due to financial issues. My hope is the nfl moves the team back.

I do not hate anyone at all for being a fan of the team. Don't like being labeled a hater, not.

I greatly dislike the spanos family.

This will be my last post.

Fleet,

Thanks the board and letting me celebrate with you guys while the team was in San Diego.

God Bless Everyone on this board!
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Its your favorite forum but all you guys do is post how happy you are that we are losing. Thats fine we get it. But there is literally no interaction with us outside of the hater forum. I really sincerely thought those that didnt support the team would still participate in all the other forums. Stay friends. But its clear to me that the majority of those posting in the hater forum want nothing to do with anyone. Im sure quite a bit has to do with the mentality that we are traders or sell outs. I read it every where. From our former members on other sites. While its nice most of you stayed out of the main forum and didnt start drama....just reading how much some of you wish you could create drama, really tells me there is nothing here from a friend/family type connection. I feel connected to supporters here. I feel like they are my brothers. And the team moving it would seem has removed any sort of friendly interaction between the haters and the supporters.

I tried. Id hoped other TPB forums would be where former members stayed in touch with their brothers who are still fans. There are quite a few non supporters who were very active in other forums. Music. Movies. Politics. These forums are where we can stay connected. But there clearly is no desire for the non supporters to do so.

So we are moving on from the handful of guys that simply make threads celebrating losses. Or celebrating the fact we as a fanbase are pissed or are feeling any other negative emotion that comes along with being a fan of this team. I thought there were brotherhood type connections here. I was wrong. It only exists amongst those of us who are bonded by support of the Chargers.

So we move forward building on what we do have. And removing all the hate. Its been long enough. One day maybe when you guys are ready to move on from the hate of the owners and the team....and to some degree us fans....you will remember the good times as a community here and stop into another forum where we talk about other things than the chargers.

And simply say hi....because we all have been connected for so many years. The team left. It sucks for those that dont support the team. But im shocked that some of you guys could give a rats ass about the friendships we have created over the years. I didnt expect it from some of you.

You guys need to remember....what sets us apart from everyone else is this community. The genuine concern for each other. Thats why so many new members cant stick around. Im assuming they dont feel the same bond many of us do have for each other. We are a tiny forum. In a way we are just a small tailgate party but we show up for our team win or lose. Its not about the size here. Its not about the traffic. Its about the small band of brothers many of us have become with each other. Members with cancer. Members with kids who have cancer. Members who have lost loved one. Mentally ill members asking for support and mojo. So the team moves and what? That means those connections have died? Im starting to think the ones who support the team and the ones who dont are mainly based on heart. And character. I love tese guys here so fucking much that if the Chargers rebranded i may not be a fan of the team...but i would never terminate my connections to my brothers. Above all else...religion...politics...personal beliefs....what team you root for...anything you do thats different from myself....it matters not. Brotherhood is brotherhood.

And thats what TPB means to me. Thats my vision for this place. We just need the handful of us thats left. We dont need outsiders. We dont need traffic. We have good football minds here. And the conversations are not as plentiful as in the past. But they sure are quality. Why? Because we are family here.

TPB is family. The hater forum are the kids that chose to run away because they stopped caring about their brothers...and only cared about themselves and their own hatred. We dont need those types here. When you look back maybe you guys will remember the times we bonded over other things. Things that mattered. Not a game. And stop in to say hi to your former family. But get your anger out somewhere else. Its toxic.

​​​​​​See this is what i have to deal with. Hater trolls like Hard4SanDiego having so little life that he makes cute little fake emails and user names. For what? Thats how he sends his message? I cant imagine the things he did when his girlfriends broke up with him? Just completely pathetic. I really do think down the road many former fans will just wish they handled it better. And didnt have to act like bitches. Not all have. Not all from here have. But a few have been real gems.

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 12.09.08 AM.png

Comment

Working...
      X