• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by whookimane View Post
    I dont think Adrian Phillips is the real deal but I think the system Gus Bradley is running is the real deal. I too was hoping for Jatavis Brown to become our sideline to sideline Bobby Wagner type after his great rookie year. He has turned into Attaochu, a guy that looked really good early and suddenly no longer got snaps on the field and nobody is quite sure why. I was baffled when hayes pullard was claimed off waivers and immediately was playing more than jatavis, that was the first sign i suppose. Now they go with adrian phillips over him, i just dont understand considering jatavis's skill set is perfect for this defense
    I wonder if Brown is battling some type of injury. His play fell off sharply after 3 or 4 games. I know he had a bad hammy and heard he would not have been playing if not for other injuries.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Panamamike commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it seems to be working. Our D is really playing well. Not sure I would complain about a damn thing the way our D has grown throughout the season.

• whookimane
      whookimane commented
      Editing a comment
      Not so much complaining as I am disappointed that the stud we thought we got in the 5th round last yr no longer appears to be that

• Charged4Life
      Charged4Life commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not too worried about Brown - over the long haul at least. I thought Perryman slumped a bit in his second year with us. And he's come back strong this season. So why not Brown next year. Someone to look forward to in 2018.
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

King is looking like our best slot corner ever.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Charged4Life
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      King is looking like our best slot corner ever.
      What an outstanding pick that was. How did he last so long? We got King in the 5th I believe.

Comment

• vinabolt
        vinabolt commented
        Editing a comment
        Same things with Allen. Both of them are considered one of the very best in the country at their positions. But teams thought Allen was too injury prone and lacks of speed & quickness for the pros. So he slipped all the way to 3rd round.
    • Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged4Life View Post

What an outstanding pick that was. How did he last so long? We got King in the 5th I believe.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Just think..King is only 3 sacks away from taking Rodney Harrison's most sacks by a Charger DB.

Comment

• vinabolt
          vinabolt commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Do Everything.
      Working...
      X