• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Barksdale

The real Joe Barksdale showed up against the Redskins. Kerrigan owned him. The injury to Okung was a result of Barksdale not being able to get his hands on Kerrigan. He better step it up against Houston this week.

Pulley and Feeney seem to improve each week to my untrained eye. And Wiggins has been a pleasant surprise. He is not ever going to be an all pro, but he is more than serviceable.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    The real Joe Barksdale showed up against the Redskins. Kerrigan owned him. The injury to Okung was a result of Barksdale not being able to get his hands on Kerrigan. He better step it up against Houston this week.

Pulley and Feeney seem to improve each week to my untrained eye. And Wiggins has been a pleasant surprise. He is not ever going to be an all pro, but he is more than serviceable.

TG
    Yes photobomber Barksdale was photobombing blocking Kerrigan all game. At one point they ran an unbalanced line and had Okung motion over and set up outside Barksdale. I expect to see plenty of chip blocks against Houston this week

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Tijuana
      • Send PM

I'm hoping for a Okung, Feeney, Pulley, Wiggins/FA/Draft pick, Lamp Oline for 2018

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

I love Lamp
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Agree that Wiggins has been a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• Iowachargers
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Dow City, Iowa
            • Send PM

I was usually delighted to see Barksdale on the inactive list most of this season. He's good for at least one false start every game he plays.

Comment

• WindsorUK
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Windsor, U.K.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
              As far as I'm concerned, he can stay in Houston all week, since the rest of the team will be in Kansa City this Saturday.:lol:

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍