Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

In 24 hours we will find out if......

• Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Ironically enough...the last time we had a big game in December was December 2014....at Kansas City.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Rugger05
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      Ironically enough...the last time we had a big game in December was December 2014....at Kansas City.
      And we know how that ended.

Time to grill these Chiefs!!!!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

It's driving me crazy. I'll be radio silent while chaperoning a birthday party.

Go Bolts!
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I dont necessarily think we havnt turned the corner if we lose in KC. KC could be terrible and we would struggle there. Thats a near impossible place for us to play. I agree that winning against a good team will be telling as i dont think we have beat very good teams. Which could also mean that KC isnt that good if we win. I think the corner is long like you see on a nascar track. And this team is no longer smashing into the walls. We are slowly becoming the team we should have been a couple years ago. Anytime you go 0-9....then follow that up with a 7-2 run...you are most likely starting to figure some things out. I think we are trending up even if we dont go into KC and win.

If we do great. If we dont...i like the direction this team is headed.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            I dont necessarily think we havnt turned the corner if we lose in KC. KC could be terrible and we would struggle there. Thats a near impossible place for us to play. I agree that winning against a good team will be telling as i dont think we have beat very good teams. Which could also mean that KC isnt that good if we win. I think the corner is long like you see on a nascar track. And this team is no longer smashing into the walls. We are slowly becoming the team we should have been a couple years ago. Anytime you go 0-9....then follow that up with a 7-2 run...you are most likely starting to figure some things out. I think we are trending up even if we dont go into KC and win.

If we do great. If we dont...i like the direction this team is headed.
            Arrowhead is tough. Especially with the game meaning so much to both teams
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

Arrowhead is tough. Especially with the game meaning so much to both teams
              I see a team that plays four quarters of tough football. They dont let up. Lynn said he wanted to keep the pedal to the metal when he was brought in here and i think thats something we are doing. Relentless pass rush for 60 minutes. No soft defense. Offense just keeps gashing. I think win or lose these are the characteristics of a team that is changing for the better. Win or lose this team is getting better under Lynn.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                Grammar Police
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The locals are worried about us. They see a good team that is playing well coming to do business and the chief who they thought were Superbowl bound six weeks ago are shaky and inconsistent.
                Go Rivers!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  The locals are worried about us. They see a good team that is playing well coming to do business and the chief who they thought were Superbowl bound six weeks ago are shaky and inconsistent.
                  They should be worried. But its still Arrowhead.

Also, watching the game again, last week was maybe one of the best games Rivers has played in a long time. So much pocket awareness. Maybe this statement belongs in another thread

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Charged4Life
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    It's driving me crazy. I'll be radio silent while chaperoning a birthday party.

Go Bolts!
                    Me too. the football game - not the b-day part.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Weird thinking if we win it's cuz the Chiefs ain't that good.

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

Maybe someone can explain something to me.

Everyone I hear who picks KC to win, it is some variation of "Andy Reid will find a way to make it happen"......

I don't necessarily disagree.... except that he has been the HC during the losing streak too. If it was just a matter of digging into his coaching bag of tricks, he could have done it and clinched the division long ago. He didn't have to wait till now.

What most of the people are saying is that this is the same old charger team, and despite the fact that they should be favored, we will go against them because.... they are the Chargers. If people want to say that, fine, but call it for what it is.

In the 1st game, they padded the score late after a missed tackle. We played them even for almost 58 minutes. That was when they were hot and we were as bad as at any point in that streak (same with the Eagles game for that matter).

If everyone is pointing to Reid and his 5 game win streak as evidence that KC has a good team, why not point to us and our recent record for the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍