• Rugger05
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Comment

• Panamamike
      Panamamike commented
      Editing a comment
      I prefer a Bloody Caesar ..... but have at it my friend! I am battling strep and bronchitis, so have a couple for me too please.
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Maybe someone can explain something to me.

Everyone I hear who picks KC to win, it is some variation of "Andy Reid will find a way to make it happen"......

I don't necessarily disagree.... except that he has been the HC during the losing streak too. If it was just a matter of digging into his coaching bag of tricks, he could have done it and clinched the division long ago. He didn't have to wait till now.

What most of the people are saying is that this is the same old charger team, and despite the fact that they should be favored, we will go against them because.... they are the Chargers. If people want to say that, fine, but call it for what it is.

In the 1st game, they padded the score late after a missed tackle. We played them even for almost 58 minutes. That was when they were hot and we were as bad as at any point in that streak (same with the Eagles game for that matter).

If everyone is pointing to Reid and his 5 game win streak as evidence that KC has a good team, why not point to us and our recent record for the same thing.
    i think it has to Do with them beating us 7 straight. All streaks come to an end....this one ends TODAY!

Comment

• Lightnin'
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

...win or lose, it's great to be relevant in mid-December.

Again...

San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• vinabolt
        Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
        • Feb 2015
        • Send PM

Honestly, I think we'll just blow them out easily. The more I read, listen and think about this game, the more I feel comfortable. I think we'll just blow them out the water and embarrass them in their house. We'll just destroy them, spank and bully them, overpower and overwhelmed them like we have done in last couple of games. We should be able to do that with our talents alone, no need for great coaching, just proper coaching will do. Anyone that pick them over us will looked like a clueless idiot after Saturday.
        Last edited by vinabolt; 12-16-2017, 07:31 AM.
        Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

We made tackling Hunt look very difficult. Im not sure he ever went down after first contact. That needs to change. And the Chiefs have like 20 chunk plays over the last 2 weeks. Thats insane. We need to not give up big plays like that. Hold on to the ball on offense. And hopefully the use of our Safeties at LB helps to contain Smith when he runs outside.

I think some of the trickery lately was to get Reid spending time going over that with his defense. I dont expect to see trick plays today. Its more effective when they are assuming they happen and they waste time preparing for them.

KC is equally as bad against the run as we are. Only we now have Perryman back and thats changed things. KC got nobody back and can be run on. Id like to see Ekeler get some first down carries.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

I have the utmost respect for Reid and wish he was our HC.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• Rugger05
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                I have the utmost respect for Reid and wish he was our HC.
                No thanks. While I respect Reid his playoff record is horrib. I have faith in Lynn

Comment

• bonehead
                  Undrafted
                  • Jul 2013
                  • TBD
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  We made tackling Hunt look very difficult. Im not sure he ever went down after first contact. That needs to change. And the Chiefs have like 20 chunk plays over the last 2 weeks. Thats insane. We need to not give up big plays like that. Hold on to the ball on offense. And hopefully the use of our Safeties at LB helps to contain Smith when he runs outside.

I think some of the trickery lately was to get Reid spending time going over that with his defense. I dont expect to see trick plays today. Its more effective when they are assuming they happen and they waste time preparing for them.

KC is equally as bad against the run as we are. Only we now have Perryman back and thats changed things. KC got nobody back and can be run on. Id like to see Ekeler get some first down carries.
                  Seems like the Bolts have stepped up the run D in the last 3games while KC is pretty much the same-no improvement
                  Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
                    Fleet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. But that offense over the last couple weeks has been really good.
                • richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

There may be a bit of overconfidence from the Chiefs. I have heard several times this week about how Huston dominates our oline, the 7 game winning streak and how they have Rivers number.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                    There may be a bit of overconfidence from the Chiefs. I have heard several times this week about how Huston dominates our oline, the 7 game winning streak and how they have Rivers number.
                    Good. Fear is the best motivator.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞