• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

So, Chargers need Buffalo to lose at least 1, and Titans to lose out., plus win v. Jets and Raiders.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Stinky... start the GDT next Sunday... unless BoltMan shows up again.

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        So, Chargers need Buffalo to lose at least 1, and Titans to lose out., plus win v. Jets and Raiders.
        we lose tie breaker to Titans if we both finish 9-7?
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Bolt-O commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, titans would have a better conference record at 9-7. If they win against the niners, Chargers are screwed.
      • Attack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2017
        • Send PM

Overall, disappointing performance, all around. Mistakes, injuries, missed tackles, poor decisions, lack of making impact plays, etc. Gordon played tough today. The 7-2 record in last 9 was good, but was maybe phantom good, as the wins weren't against top teams. A 9-7 final record would be a good season after the last few years, but could have been better. Still a chance to squeak in to the playoffs, but wouldn't do any damage if they made it. Just not good enough yet. Lots to build on though.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Understatement...

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Yeah, the Chief players. Still can't believe this is how we played with so much on the line.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by LA_BOLT View Post
                Rivers' arm got hit on the throw. Just another bad play call when all we needed was a quick 2 yards.
                Listened to the Lynn press conference and he discussed the interceptions. One was the one where Rivers arm got hit and the said the receiver ran the wrong route on another.

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  OhioBolt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was a bad throw anyway on the Tyrell Williams INT the safety was on top and the corner was trailing even if route was ran right Rivers throwing into double coverage with a receiver who has shown little to no ability to go up and fight for a jump ball
              • OhioBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

KC isn't really that much better than us we beat ourselves and reverted back to that bad tackling from early in the year. KC will make there regular one and done playoff appearance.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

We were in control of the game except for that horrible lack of awareness on that failed fumble punt recovery, Nazgur knocked his own teammate out when he's about to scoop up the ball and went in for six. Disgusting!

And then everybody was out in the 2nd half. Injury is part of the game, but it is what it is. Can't finish against good team in the top 2 home field advantage in the NFL with your guys can't stay on the field.

The turning point seems like when Akeler fumble when we were just down by a TD and were having a comfortable drive to midfield. Akerler sure know how to fumble at the worst time as possible.

If Lynn is a disciplinarian like some believe and stay true to his preaches of accountablity, he needs to do something to this guy. Too many horrible bonehead plays from him when games on the line. Too lack of situational awareness. Ignorance!
                  Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• foreigner
                    Tom Telesco is gone
                    • Sep 2013
                    • Send PM

The Chargers will "Sneak" in, this team is learning how to win, it was a tough environment, think of this team as a "rookie" team. I'm proud of them. We have awesome coaches. Lynn is also learning, be patient. They will sneak in. This smells all over the "4-8" season again.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

We may sneak in, but the odds of it are not good. I am still skeptical this team has learned how to win - the KC showed all of the same self destructive junk we have seen for years now. We did get hot and took out some bad teams and ordinary teams we caught at the right time and got on a nice little run but we haven't proven anything - yet. My wife asked my yesterday while we were driving in the car - "Why do the Chargers always find a way to lose big games? And not just lose, lose badly? You never see the Patriots do that." I had no answer. They have to prove they have turned the corner by winning a game like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍