X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Chiefs sign Sammy Watkins and Anthony Hitchens.
    LOL....Sammy Watkins , hilarious, he sucks on ice..great news
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Jags make Norwell highest paid guard.....their running game is gonna rock

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Woodhead released by the Ravens. Time to play golf, Danny.

Comment

• bonehead
          bonehead commented
          Editing a comment
          Miniature golf

• Once a Charger always a Charger, comeback Danny we can make you an assistant coach or something, You are a Charger, too bad you were injured a lot.

Comment

• Looks like Cousins to Vikings

3 year 86 mill

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Bolt-O commented
            Editing a comment
            Apparently fully guaranteed.

• blueman
            blueman commented
            Editing a comment
            Called it.

• The Los Angeles Chargers have shown interest in Philadelphia Eagles pending free agent defensive tackle Beau Allen per national NFL columnist John McMullen via Twitter:

Allen has been a productive, run stuffing defensive tackle for the Eagles in a backup role. Per our own Garrett Sistiís scouting report, he has scheme versatility having played as a nose in the 3-4 as well as in a 4-3 under. While he brings little in the way of a pass rush, Allen is a potentially valuable player if he is able to act as a role player. He is by all accounts not the answer as a starter for the Chargers defense.

I believe a couple of us mentioned his name as a possibility at DT.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTrout View Post
            The Los Angeles Chargers have shown interest in Philadelphia Eagles pending free agent defensive tackle Beau Allen per national NFL columnist John McMullen via Twitter:

Allen has been a productive, run stuffing defensive tackle for the Eagles in a backup role. Per our own Garrett Sistiís scouting report, he has scheme versatility having played as a nose in the 3-4 as well as in a 4-3 under. While he brings little in the way of a pass rush, Allen is a potentially valuable player if he is able to act as a role player. He is by all accounts not the answer as a starter for the Chargers defense.

I believe a couple of us mentioned his name as a possibility at DT.
            Props to anyone who mentioned him, he wasnít on my radar

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• How did Posluszny only make one Pro Bowl?
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Iíd take Woodhead back in a second.
                Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Donít let Gates sign somewhere else. I donít care that he has nothing left.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    Iíd take Woodhead back in a second.
                    Why? He was hurt again in Baltimore and didnt contribute much. I like Woodhead but he is Done!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      oneinchpunch commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He was injured in the first game of the season. A game he shouldnt have played in but started off as the best player on the field

Iíd take Woodhead back in a second.
                    F that. Old old old and broken down. Iíll take Eckler thanks.

Comment

Donít let Gates sign somewhere else. I donít care that he has nothing left.
                      This. It would be sad to see him finish elsewhere like LT did.

Comment

• Chiefs have a lot of speed on offense. Good RB that killed us last year and one of the best TE in the league. We have to be thinking defense this draft. Free Safety is pretty critical against deep speed.

Its like the chiefs build their roster to beat us. Take advantage of our weaknesses every year. We cant stop the run and now we are weak deep middle. We will have to put Verrett on Hill and Hayward on Watkins. LB and Safety help for Kelce and Hunt. Then you have Mahomes running around.

This offense will certainly be able to gas a teams defense if Mahomes is consistent. I hate facing running QBs. This one can throw the rock 80 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                          Chiefs have a lot of speed on offense. Good RB that killed us last year and one of the best TE in the league. We have to be thinking defense this draft. Free Safety is pretty critical against deep speed.

Its like the chiefs build their roster to beat us. Take advantage of our weaknesses every year. We cant stop the run and now we are weak deep middle. We will have to put Verrett on Hill and Hayward on Watkins. LB and Safety help for Kelce and Hunt. Then you have Mahomes running around.

This offense will certainly be able to gas a teams defense if Mahomes is consistent. I hate facing running QBs. This one can throw the rock 80 yards.
                          Watkins has not lived up to the draft hype but if anyone can get something out of him it's Reid. Adding him alongside Hill and they have some blazing speed outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Watkins has not lived up to the draft hype but if anyone can get something out of him it's Reid. Adding him alongside Hill and they have some blazing speed outside.
                            Yeah but last year when Woods went out he stepped up big. At the end of the day we have to beat the Chiefs. And i dont like that they have this much speed. They have a few wepons that can expose a slow D with no LBs and interior run defense. And no over the top type FS.

I know i know....we need help on OL etc. But we cant just continue to run guys like Toomer, Pullard and Emmanuel out there. We better pick up some speed fast.

Comment

• Chargers shouldnít be the team where old players go to die.
                              Making the push

Comment

• foreigner
                                foreigner commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I would agree with that.. except on LBs, we have always found good veterans coming in and help a lot.

• Jimmy Graham to Packers. Hmmmm

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Bolt-O
                                Bolt-O commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Packers cut Jordy Nelson.

• oneinchpunch
                                oneinchpunch commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Im surprised they released Jordy

• Some teams are overpaying for marginal talent so far IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                                Some teams are overpaying for marginal talent so far IMO.
                                Yeah, there have been. Most of the QBs are gone, which will be interesting to see what effect that will have on the draft. I don't hear any rumors about the Chargers other than the backup olinemen that is evidently staying in Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X