Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Finding an OT in the 2nd round would be nice. We gotta develop our own since good ones are so hard to get otherwise.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
        Bearded14YourPleasure commented
        Editing a comment
        Tyrell Crosby in the 2nd would make me a happy camper.
    • richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      The fact we even showed any interest in a player was exciting for me personally.
      LOL - I hear ya. Watching other teams signing players while we are not doing anything to fill our holes is kind of tough.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

LOL - I hear ya. Watching other teams signing players while we are not doing anything to fill our holes is kind of tough.
        Not when you see the coin they are dropping. 20 million for Bradford is insane. Dude has had only two seasons where he played all year. Paul freaking Richardson is getting 40 million? WTF. Glad we aren't doing that.

​​​​And what's up with the tampering? Thought there were rules? May as well just have the new league year start a week after the Superbowl.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-13-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not when you see the coin they are dropping. 20 million for Bradford is insane. Dude has had only two seasons where he played all year. Paul freaking Richardson is getting 40 million? WTF. Glad we aren't doing that.
          Understand not wanting to overpay for people, but we do have 14 unrestricted FA and 7 restricted FA so that's a lot of bodies to replace or resign (though a bunch of them should not be back).

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

​​​​And what's up with the tampering? Thought there were rules? May as well just have the new league year start a week after the Superbowl.
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Understand not wanting to overpay for people, but we do have 14 unrestricted FA and 7 restricted FA so that's a lot of bodies to replace or resign (though a bunch of them should not be back).
              Most will yes but we still cant over pay. I would of liked to sigh Trey Burton but he got 4 years 32 million, 18 mil guaranteed from the Bears. He caught 25 passes last season.....less than Gates but i love his upside. 8 mil a year is just too much for him.

The Chargers should call The Honey Badger now that he is cut but he may cost too much as well.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-14-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Most will yes but we still cant over pay. I would of liked to sigh Trey Burton but he got 4 years 32 million, 18 mil guaranteed from the Bears. He caught 25 passes last season.....less than Gates but i love his upside. 8 mil a year is just too much for him.

The Chargers should call The Honey Badger now that he is cut but he may cost too much as well.
                But kick the tires. Fans are thirsty. And often times the Chargers behave like Immortan Joe. You have to have seen Mad Max Fury Road to get that analogy. lol

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍