• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

At best, Keemun may become Dave Kreig. Most likely he will have an Erik Kramer kind of career.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Its crazy how some of you can predict things. Any stock tips you want to hand out? lol I like Keenum. I think he has a grit and a determination about him. A desire and work ethic that will help him grow. I like these types of traits in a player. Im not a fan of him because hes a Bronco and i want him to fail. But if he were a stock i would see an arrow that is trending upward.

Someone actually said the stats are misleading because Brees' success was based on how angry he was when we cut him. If a player has to be motivated that way than he shouldn't be playing. Brees was getting better. And became very good. They are different QBs when it comes to the deep game. Im not comparing styles of game im comparing QB evolution.

Im just not going to turn a blind eye to Keenum. If they get a running game and set him up to succeed in a similar way with the Vikes he may turn some heads. Im just not counting him out yet. I hope im completely wrong. I want the Broncos to suck.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Panamamike commented
        Editing a comment
        buy dips in gold and sell the CAD vs USD, JPY, and EUR. Buy commodities, but range trade oil.
    • richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Its crazy how some of you can predict things. Any stock tips you want to hand out? lol I like Keenum. I think he has a grit and a determination about him. A desire and work ethic that will help him grow. I like these types of traits in a player. Im not a fan of him because hes a Bronco and i want him to fail. But if he were a stock i would see an arrow that is trending upward.

Someone actually said the stats are misleading because Brees' success was based on how angry he was when we cut him. If a player has to be motivated that way than he shouldn't be playing. Brees was getting better. And became very good. They are different QBs when it comes to the deep game. Im not comparing styles of game im comparing QB evolution.

Im just not going to turn a blind eye to Keenum. If they get a running game and set him up to succeed in a similar way with the Vikes he may turn some heads. Im just not counting him out yet. I hope im completely wrong. I want the Broncos to suck.
      I agree. Like I said in a previous post, nobody will confuse him with Aaron Rodgers but to think he won't be a lot better than Siemien or Lynch seems awfully far fetched.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I agree. Like I said in a previous post, nobody will confuse him with Aaron Rodgers but to think he won't be a lot better than Siemien or Lynch seems awfully far fetched.
        He's far better than both of those guys. He's just going to a really bad team

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
        X