• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Gems from around the nfl. OT.

uns with the bulls ... not once, but twice

Chris Wesseling Around the League Writer

745 SHARE

Bombastic New York Jets coach Rex Ryan provided a window into his philosophy of life two years ago when he merged Teddy Roosevelt and Babe Ruth into one swaggering demigod.

"They talk about walk softly and carry a big stick. I love that. I agree with that 100 percent," Ryan said. "But I guess I feel more like Babe Ruth. I'm going to walk softly, I'm going to carry that big stick and then I'm going to point and then I'm going to hit it over the fence."

Much like his father, Rexnever is one to hold back -- be it with an incendiary quote or an adrenaline-fueled adventure. He tackled the latter on Sunday and Monday, joining the annual running of the bulls at the San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain.

The video footage shows Ryan struggling to climb a fence at the same rate one might run from disaster in a typical nightmare. In an often buttoned-up NFL, though, we can appreciate Rex's special brand of lunacy. He's an original.

After photos emerged of the Jets coach taking part the annual Running of the Bulls, it was only a matter of time before video surfaced. Reader John was in Pamplona, and after realizing Ryan was there too, reviewed his footage.
    Go Rivers!
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Wrecks is nuts, but good for him...Sangria wins again.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

That could have been our Head Coach.

I don't have enough hands for the face palms nessisary to express myself properly every time Rex is in the news...

:facepalm:
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Time to Norvpalm this Rexpalms
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡