• Chargerville
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Comment

• Panamamike
      Panamamike commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think anyone is against running the ball. But being the most predictable first and 10 team that was running to our weakest spot of the line (interior)the last 2 years was not setting drives up for success. My .02

Even with a vastly improved interior line i advocate mixing up first down plays much more frequently.
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

We could all see the running game wasn't working at the beginning of the year. I was so glad when they switched to more of a passing game.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
      richpjr commented
      Editing a comment
      Lynn makes no secret on how he wants to run more and it seemed like the team waited a lot longer than they should have to go away from it. I hope we aren't as stubborn this year about it. I get that you can't quit running just because of an ineffective series or even a game or two, but we waited a half a season, perhaps costing us a a playoff berth because of it.
  • Chargerville
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Lynn may feel like the Chargers would have still found a way to choke and lose some of those games even if they would have thrown more. Someone could make the argument that the Special teams blew the Broncos/Dolphins/Jags game and someone could make the argument that Rivers INTs cost them both Chiefs games and the Jags game.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Rivers lost the Chiefs' game. He lost his composure and stated throwing passes up for grabs IMO.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
      X